(4) THUNDER vs (5) NUGGETS 1st Round Thread: OKC leads 3-1; Game 5, 4/27 @OKC [9:30 pm ET/TNT]

Originally Posted by aepps20

Missed free throws and Raymond's poor play cost us tonight.
this
can't wait until he's traded

Props to Nene playing like a man for a complete game though...I knew he had it in him
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

I'm all for the Thunder movement and them being the youngest in charge in the West...but that was a $!+++# up no-call on the goaltending
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

Missed free throws and Raymond's poor play cost us tonight.
this
can't wait until he's traded

Props to Nene playing like a man for a complete game though...I knew he had it in him
pimp.gif

How can they review a 3 pointer early in the game, but cannot review a goaltending that can determine the outcome of the game with 50 seconds left. some $+++%*%%

How can they review a 3 pointer early in the game, but cannot review a goaltending that can determine the outcome of the game with 50 seconds left. some $+++%*%%

Denver lost this game when they thought Felton could guard Durant in the 4th quarter, he dominated
30t6p3b.gif

Chandler should have been in there down the stretch, Gallo was doing way too much and turning the ball over

Denver lost this game when they thought Felton could guard Durant in the 4th quarter, he dominated
30t6p3b.gif

Chandler should have been in there down the stretch, Gallo was doing way too much and turning the ball over

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Uhh, yeah it was a bad call, but to blame the refs and say they are ruining the NBA?

Stretchy.

other than the interference call.. denver shot more free throws.. soo i don't get how ppl are saying it was rigged for OKC

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Uhh, yeah it was a bad call, but to blame the refs and say they are ruining the NBA?

Stretchy.

other than the interference call.. denver shot more free throws.. soo i don't get how ppl are saying it was rigged for OKC

I was pretty heated immediately after this game. That non-call on the offensive interference killed me, and I was ready to throw my Blackberry through my television with all of Felton's wasted possessions in the 4th. Those 2 factors, as well as the Nuggets missing 12 free throws (OKC only missed 6), are what caused the Nuggets to lose. Their defense on Durant and Westbrook individually was pretty terrible, as were there rotations when they actually decided to get up on them.

Hopefully Nenê's knee is fine (I guess he did go knee-to-knee with Perk), and Afflalo can return sometime this series.

I was pretty heated immediately after this game. That non-call on the offensive interference killed me, and I was ready to throw my Blackberry through my television with all of Felton's wasted possessions in the 4th. Those 2 factors, as well as the Nuggets missing 12 free throws (OKC only missed 6), are what caused the Nuggets to lose. Their defense on Durant and Westbrook individually was pretty terrible, as were there rotations when they actually decided to get up on them.

Hopefully Nenê's knee is fine (I guess he did go knee-to-knee with Perk), and Afflalo can return sometime this series.

This was a good game to watch with all of the exciting plays that happened.

Rus and KD will continue to dominate but Denver is a very good team. Hopefully Harden steps it up because he was awful today

This was a good game to watch with all of the exciting plays that happened.

Rus and KD will continue to dominate but Denver is a very good team. Hopefully Harden steps it up because he was awful today

Back
Top Bottom