(4) THUNDER vs (5) NUGGETS 1st Round Thread: OKC leads 3-1; Game 5, 4/27 @OKC [9:30 pm ET/TNT]

Yuku finally dies, cuz of Kevin Durant.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I'm almost positive that KD said "This is my MF'n team" when the cameras panned on him at the end there

He most certainly did.  
That was a great game.  

Did Gallanari foul out??? 

I'm almost positive that KD said "This is my MF'n team" when the cameras panned on him at the end there

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

He most certainly did.  
That was a great game.  

Did Gallanari foul out??? 

This is corny as hell to say but I like Durant made a leap in those last 3 minutes. I didn't think he could do that.

This is corny as hell to say but I like Durant made a leap in those last 3 minutes. I didn't think he could do that.

We need video of Durant's "This is my MF-N Team" for Confirmation!
laugh.gif

Pure #SWAG!
pimp.gif

PO

We need video of Durant's "This is my MF-N Team" for Confirmation!
laugh.gif

Pure #SWAG!
pimp.gif

PO

IBAKA WITH 9 BLOCK SHOTS IN ONE GAME
eek.gif
almost got the tied with the NBA greats.
I'm calling him I-BLOCK YA
grin.gif
roll.gif

I've been saying this for a minute
Like you give the ball to MJ, you give the ball to KD. Both of them are game changers.

IBAKA WITH 9 BLOCK SHOTS IN ONE GAME
eek.gif
almost got the tied with the NBA greats.
I'm calling him I-BLOCK YA
grin.gif
roll.gif

I've been saying this for a minute
Like you give the ball to MJ, you give the ball to KD. Both of them are game changers.

wilson chandler is pushing andrew bogut for the worst player in the league award ... smh what an ignorant player

wilson chandler is pushing andrew bogut for the worst player in the league award ... smh what an ignorant player

Back
Top Bottom