(4) THUNDER vs (5) NUGGETS 1st Round Thread: OKC leads 3-1; Game 5, 4/27 @OKC [9:30 pm ET/TNT]

Originally Posted by msaba07

wilson chandler is pushing andrew bogut for the worst player in the league award ... smh what an ignorant player

seriously, what the hell was he doing running to the other side of the court leaving kd unguarded

Originally Posted by msaba07

wilson chandler is pushing andrew bogut for the worst player in the league award ... smh what an ignorant player

seriously, what the hell was he doing running to the other side of the court leaving kd unguarded

great series nuggets' fans.. i which you guys got to play 1 of the other top 4 teams.. i really wanted to root for you guys in the playoffs.. we just were the worst matchup for you guys out of the top 4

you get my respect:

8d115ce853f6c4ad68eb1c1fad8ff4a35568f37.gif

great series nuggets' fans.. i which you guys got to play 1 of the other top 4 teams.. i really wanted to root for you guys in the playoffs.. we just were the worst matchup for you guys out of the top 4

you get my respect:

8d115ce853f6c4ad68eb1c1fad8ff4a35568f37.gif

These last two games might have set the tone for the rest of Durant and Westbrook's careers together. Durant knows he's the man and he has to act like it like he did in game 5, instead of being passive like in game 4. Russell knows that he can't be going into Hero Mode down the stretch like he did much of the season when he has one of the best players in the league right next to him.

Their roles are defined now. Everybody knew it, but now they know it. I think Durant saying, "This is my mf'ing team" solidifies that.

These last two games might have set the tone for the rest of Durant and Westbrook's careers together. Durant knows he's the man and he has to act like it like he did in game 5, instead of being passive like in game 4. Russell knows that he can't be going into Hero Mode down the stretch like he did much of the season when he has one of the best players in the league right next to him.

Their roles are defined now. Everybody knew it, but now they know it. I think Durant saying, "This is my mf'ing team" solidifies that.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by young718chris

That backcourt overrule was @$%*%$*@
Without a question. No debate there, but Durant made it happen....

PO
I'm just kind of questioning HOW you can overrule that?

The ball was inbounded, the whistle was blown, and you're just going to say whoops and let them inbound the ball again?

Lolwut?

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by young718chris

That backcourt overrule was @$%*%$*@
Without a question. No debate there, but Durant made it happen....

PO
I'm just kind of questioning HOW you can overrule that?

The ball was inbounded, the whistle was blown, and you're just going to say whoops and let them inbound the ball again?

Lolwut?

Back
Top Bottom