(4) THUNDER vs (5) NUGGETS 1st Round Thread: OKC leads 3-1; Game 5, 4/27 @OKC [9:30 pm ET/TNT]

i'm bout to take my talents to 24 hour fitness now. at least Memphis won today. i'm sad right now

i'm bout to take my talents to 24 hour fitness now. at least Memphis won today. i'm sad right now

Was the basket interference reviewable?

I thought reviews were limited to which team gains possession.

Was the basket interference reviewable?

I thought reviews were limited to which team gains possession.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Denver is definitely missing Melo to close these games

They would also be giving up 10 more points on defense in his game, and putting up with 5-18 shooting.

What is your face doing out of lebron's lap homie?

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Denver is definitely missing Melo to close these games

They would also be giving up 10 more points on defense in his game, and putting up with 5-18 shooting.

What is your face doing out of lebron's lap homie?

I'm all for the Thunder movement and them being the youngest in charge in the West...but that was a $!+++# up no-call on the goaltending
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm all for the Thunder movement and them being the youngest in charge in the West...but that was a $!+++# up no-call on the goaltending
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

As a Denver fan I'm use to the close games/calls not going our way so oh well!

As a Denver fan I'm use to the close games/calls not going our way so oh well!

Smith needs to play more. Why didn't Karl have Chandler in the game towards the end? I haven't been so irritated with refs this bad forever

Smith needs to play more. Why didn't Karl have Chandler in the game towards the end? I haven't been so irritated with refs this bad forever

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom