40 Worst Movies of the 2000s

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Oh yeah Transformers 2
sick.gif

first time i ever fell asleep in an ACTION movie. terrible acting, plot, and the hour long sequence of grey robots fighting
indifferent.gif

couldnt have said it better myself.. Never have I watched an action movie and felt like snoozing.. movie only woke me up with the loud explosions and slow momegan fox...

The Happening had everybody in the theater shouting out obscenities, and walking out not even half-way through the movie...
laugh.gif
I sat through that movie til the end and felt embarrassed walking out with my girl.

I've seen 4 of them.

Righteous Kill - It was bad, but I've seen worse.
Wicker Man - Saw this in the theater, one of the worst movies I ever paid to see, must have been REALLY bored that night.
The Happening - Another one I got sucked into seeing in the theater because of M. Night's first 3-4 films.....man did he fall off, hard.
Gigli - Saw strictly for curiosity/comedic value, and it did not disappoint...truly so bad it will make you laugh.

I don't know how Solaris didn't make that list.

Seriously, that was the worst movie i've ever had to sit through.

20/40
smh.gif

i have a habit of watching terrible movies. Once ive seen atleast 20 minutes i have to see it to the end

I seen a good amount of the movies on that list and they're right about most except I got some laughs out of Little Nicky and White Chicks was funny to me.Weren't worth going to the movies for tho

Back
Top Bottom