40oz

Just drank 2 miller high lifes earlier.
pimp.gif

I was taking about this the other day. I never drank 40s. I used buy two 22s. I kept the second one in the freezer while im drinking the first one. When the first one was done I called it half time. Smoked a Newport with the satisfaction of knowing I have a near freezing beer waiting for me.

Todos mis movimientos estan friamente calculado.

when i think of 40's i think of homeless or college. so if you arent involved with either party than its not cool.

Originally Posted by jell0man

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

the age when u got more than 2 dollars 

roll.gif
$1.89 Magums used to be my drink of choice
Straight up. College nights plus a 40 = WIN. Even though 40's are illegal in florida we still called the 32 oz OE a 40
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

That's just as funny as these ratchet %%$@ thinkin' they are classy, cause they sip moscato.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

40's are appreciated. I don't have to buy an entire 6 pack. Im a 23 yr old college student btw

I never understood this and people always say or ask this question. "yo you still drink 40's?" no other alcoholic beverage has to be dropped except 40's. I don't understand lol

Originally Posted by friedchickenpimpin

Were only allowed up to 32oz in miami so we been on our grown man tip...

more like u need to be supervised and drink less at a time lmfao

on a side note about 40's. i went go buy a couple up where i go to college and the dude running the store told me that they banned the sale of 40s within the city

wild

A) Why are you asking this question?
B) How was this able to become a thread?
C) Never. That crap is so bad for you

the stuff is awful for you but its so good.
Why should i stop?  It taste better than most light beers, and for less than $4 i can get two and be drunk most of the night.  

You have to stop doing things you like to do because youve reached a certain age?

Originally Posted by Dimelo

40oz's are rather poor

/thread

It's mainly older black dudes out in the hood with those 40's.
laugh.gif
(Homeless dudes too, But that's different.)

Rarely see white or Hispanics with these, unless it's a teenager thinking they're doing it.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

When I think of 40s, I think of LA thugs or just dudes who trespass on street corners because they don't have anything better to do. That and I think of paper bags. You should never drink 40s unless your one of the sterotypes previously stated

Or a Hipster....grown people that drink 40s in public because it's "cooler" and don't even finish it

Back
Top Bottom