*** 43 Hip Hop Classics According To The Source ***

alot of you sound like clowns

camron made one of the best hip hop albums of all time? LOL

besides the naked truth, there is NOTHING WRONG with this list

raise your hand if youve even heard half the albums on this list you are saying are garbage

i doubt most of you cant, except the real heads here already holding it down!
props to all the true schoolers!

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

College Dropout >>>> The Nake Truth

+@!%% don't even write her own lyrics
And Kanye does? go speak to Con n Rhymefest, probably Bump J too. CD was a great album but not 5 mics, 5 mics!??? When this mag was hip hop gospelgettin 5 mics put you part of hip hop history. As I think about it from the Source's POV I can see them givin GRODT n all Em's albums 4 mics or 4.5.

I swear I underappreciated da 90s cuz post 2000 the music had been at such a lower album that good or very good album are being hailed as classics. I waschillin with my cuz today and thats when I realized how the gague of good music is different for everyone, dude bumpin FNTS like it was a great album. Got danerve to argue with me
smh.gif
talkin bout Lil Wayne n a listof basura. Lets be serious if you gonna mention Cam and then say top 100 you must have it #100 and een then you got it wrong. I aint in to lists like that butif I can agree with other ppl's lists and see a plether of true classics then I wont be mad but some of yall say the most ridiculous things

smokin.gif

Truthfully, Outkast's first three albums should be on that list. Of course, this is just my personal opinion. Southernplayalistic... dropped and was unlikeanything I had ever heard, and also changed the view of the South forever. And ATLiens is well, ATLiens.

Back
Top Bottom