47,787,393 YouTube Views in 17 days........... she's taking the world by storm

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Naw, I watch it over and over again because the song she is singing, sounds very truthful. The lyrics, as well as her voice, touches me. Somebody said it before in a comment I've heard and it's so true. This lady does know what shatter dreams are about. As you get older, you lose that innocence, and other responsibilities and forces come to your life that might alter your dreams and aspirations. Here's the chance for this lady to live out her dream, THAT'S what makes me root for her. It's not a charity or pity party from me. Susan Boyle has walked the walk in life. All she needed was a chance.
if her innocence is what you find amazing, than I have to agree
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

no, I just didnt doubt she could sing... maybe the problem is with the people that are
eek.gif
surprised... as if God didnt make ugly people with great voices
Go cop a heart.
indifferent.gif
I don't have a heart because I didnt judge her?
eyes.gif

or does having a heart mean feeling guilty for judging ugly people and feeling bad about it when its brought to my attention via "the idiotbox"?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

It looks staged to me, because the judges got excited too quick as soon as she started singing.
Well it's heavily edited. Plus they scan/try out the contestants before they let them up onstage, bad or good.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

It looks staged to me, because the judges got excited too quick as soon as she started singing.
Thats what we humans do when we get surprised.

Naw, I watch it over and over again because the song she is singing, sounds very truthful. The lyrics, as well as her voice, touches me. Somebody said it before in a comment I've heard and it's so true. This lady does know what shatter dreams are about. As you get older, you lose that innocence, and other responsibilities and forces come to your life that might alter your dreams and aspirations. Here's the chance for this lady to live out her dream, THAT'S what makes me root for her. It's not a charity or pity party from me. Susan Boyle has walked the walk in life. All she needed was a chance.
if her innocence is what you find amazing, than I have to agree
pimp.gif
I guess we disagree then. I'm saying it's her whole story, and the fact that, she has Talent, makes me find her amazing. If you don'tget it, 46 million other people got it. It's cool.

I guess we disagree then. I'm saying it's her whole story, and the fact that, she has Talent, makes me find her amazing. If you don't get it, 46 million other people got it. It's cool.
wow, an unsigned talented person on a talent show
eek.gif
THAT'S WHAT 36MILLION PEOPLE GET THAT I DON'T!
...no, they're amazed because shes hideous and they feel guilt. (for the most part) for judging her
laugh.gif
, just admit it.
shes not even homeless, its not a rags to riches story(she doesn't stress $ although she says shes unemployed)... its a lonely ugly woman that can sing...

now i see why the offers are coming from the adult industry.

[h1]'Britain's Got Talent' Lady Needs Support[/h1]
Posted Apr 16th 2009 10:31AM by TMZ Staff

Internet

grey_loader.gif

sensation Susan Boyle will probably get a record contractafter wowing the world -- and Simon Cowell -- with her singing on"Britain's Got Talent" this week, but what she could really use is a brassiere.

0416_susan_boyle_1493948_pcn.jpg

The 47-year-old got nippy outside her Scotland home.

Susan's natural talent is sure to bolster the music industry's sagging sales.
roll.gif

I guess we disagree then. I'm saying it's her whole story, and the fact that, she has Talent, makes me find her amazing. If you don't get it, 46 million other people got it. It's cool.
eek.gif
THATS WHAT 46MILLION PEOPLE GET THAT I DONT!
...no, they're amazed because shes hideous and they feel guilt. (for the most part)
laugh.gif
, just admit it.
You know how some people on NT likes to assume?? Well you're doing a fantastic job at that. You can read the public's mind now too?
eek.gif
I feel no guilt at all. Like I said,people shouldn't be getting contracts from their life story only, or else anybody can get them. People have sadder tales to tell about their life. It'sthat, plus her TALENT . But I can clearly see, you don't see it asthat. Peace.

eek.gif
...no, they're amazed because shes hideous and they feel guilt. (for the most part)
laugh.gif
, just admit it.
Well, that's what people are trying to say without sounding so crass. It's the story of an underdog. She took care of her mom for manyyears, never been kissed by a guy, slipped into spinsterhood and was judged superficially according to all those things that society places more emphasis on(looks, money, etc) than what she had inside, which was the gift of talent in her singing. It was in her singing that allowed peoples' human side to bondwith the person singing rather than the frumpy and awkward person they saw onstage. What's the issue?

Similar to the Paul Potts story..

Good for her. This may sound a bit off, but if she was really attractive.. do you think she'll be this popular? - Goes to show how humans react lol

My gosh...i watched that video like 3 times in a row...i wonder what she'll sing next
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

eek.gif
laugh.gif
, just admit it.
Well, that's what people are trying to say without sounding so crass. It's the story of an underdog. She took care of her mom for many years, never been kissed by a guy, slipped into spinsterhood and was judged superficially according to all those things that society places more emphasis on (looks, money, etc) than what she had inside, which was the gift of talent in her singing. It was in her singing that allowed peoples' human side to bond with the person singing rather than the frumpy and awkward person they saw onstage. What's the issue?
No issue, it was an honest question when I asked it. "what is making people watch this video more than once, or come to tears"
then it became obvious that people were compromising honesty for their own appearance for people they'll never meet.

They pity her and thats where the emotions are drawn from, but some guys on NT would rather be feminine and protect their appearance for people they'llnever meet.
smh.gif

Disgusting
sick.gif

if you can't be honest behind a screen name, you've got some issues
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
, just admit it.
Well, that's what people are trying to say without sounding so crass. It's the story of an underdog. She took care of her mom for many years, never been kissed by a guy, slipped into spinsterhood and was judged superficially according to all those things that society places more emphasis on (looks, money, etc) than what she had inside, which was the gift of talent in her singing. It was in her singing that allowed peoples' human side to bond with the person singing rather than the frumpy and awkward person they saw onstage. What's the issue?
No issue, it was an honest question when I asked it. "what is making people watch this video more than once, or come to tears"
then it became obvious that people were compromising honesty for their own appearance for people they'll never meet.

They pity her and thats where the emotions are drawn from, but some guys on NT would rather be feminine and protect their appearance for people they'll never meet.
smh.gif

Disgusting
sick.gif

if you can't be honest behind a screen name, you've got some issues
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I
nerd.gif
what you did there. You edited the whole part aboutbeing considerate = feminine trait didn't you? You live a sad life if you can't be considerate and then you go back to edit your original post to lookcool. I am being honest
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. There you go assuming again
laugh.gif
You know what I feel behind mySN? BTW you acting real feminine by saying "some guys on NT" rather than entering my SN in your post. It sounds like you got the juiciest gossip onsome girl in a nail salon.

no, im just not very articulate, and it takes me a while to perfect what I need to say.
Like when it took you a few minutes to quote me, check the 46 million, and 36 million I have up now (I had to fix your mistake, its really 36 million views,and not people btw)

but yes, its a female trait to do both, I just think what I left it as is more important.
and you're missing the point, I could care less what your sn is, the point is you're keeping up appearances when you're behind a computer... behonest, it won't hurt., take a second to wonder if you would have watched that video 9 times amazed each time if she looked average.

I said she was talented, you just fell for the story fed to you, a majority of it being visual.

This dude's just too cynical to come to terms with certain emotional triggers like empathy. I guess I'm feminine if I see a bit of triumph in thespirit this person displays despite whatever setbacks and judgment calls from other people she may have experienced in life. Weirdo

This dude's just too cynical to come to terms with certain emotional triggers like empathy. I guess I'm feminine if I see a bit of triumph in the spirit this person displays despite whatever setbacks and judgment calls from other people she may have experienced in life. Weirdo
no, you admitted it. you dont even understand my point. some people can't be honest with themselves, I find that to be feminine.
my point exactly is that she is pitied in part due to her appearance. Some people can't seem to come to terms with that, afraid to seem rude.

no, im just not very articulate, and it takes me a while to perfect what I need to say.
Like when it took you a few minutes to quote me, check the 46 million, and 36 million I have up now (I had to fix your mistake, its really 36 million views, and not people btw)

but yes, its a female trait to do both, I just think what I left it as is more important.
and you're missing the point, I could care less what your sn is, the point is you're keeping up appearances when you're behind a computer... be honest, it won't hurt., take a second to wonder if you would have watched that video 9 times amazed each time if she looked average.

I said she was talented, you just fell for the story fed to you, a majority of it being visual.
I see you're very you're very small minded and into the small details. 46 million people or views it doesn't matter to me. But thefact that you attacking me on how I feel about this lady's talent and her story is
laugh.gif
. I'm being real as who I am. I'm considerate at times and a jerk to youright now
laugh.gif
, not some fake cat like you that has to go back and edit hispost to look cool on the internet and then blame it on how he's not very articulate.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wouldn't have watch that video 9 times if she soundedlike Kermit the frog. That's my point appearance, or having a story or not. It's cool man, I'll let you win this war of words. You can't letnobody tear down your E-reputation, gotta keep that E-persona real.
laugh.gif

I find the human spirit beautiful, I had no problem admitting that her innocence at her age was beautiful, had no problem admitting she was talented.
but watching it 9 times? coming to tears? what are you compensating for?

political correctness is not natural, its grossly effeminating the modern male. if something is beautiful its beautiful... but I think you guys are reaching sohard for so long that you don't even realize it.
edit: im not editing my post to look cool, its to get my point across, you haven't pointed out anything significant that I've omitted
eyes.gif

I'm going against 46 million views and I'm trying to look cool? whats the logic inthat, I stand alone, knowing I'm honest is all I need.

This dude's just too cynical to come to terms with certain emotional triggers like empathy. I guess I'm feminine if I see a bit of triumph in the spirit this person displays despite whatever setbacks and judgment calls from other people she may have experienced in life. Weirdo
no, you admitted it. you dont even understand my point. some people can't be honest with themselves, I find that to be feminine.
my point exactly is that she is pitied in part due to her appearance. Some people can't seem to come to terms with that, afraid to seem rude.
That's where you got me wrong brother, I'm considerate and elated that she has been given this great chance to showcase her talent andmake money. Her story is the icing on the cake. I just watched that little 12 YO kid tear it up on that MJ song. He should win the competition, but itdoesn't matter cause that lady is gonna get a contract anyway, no thanks to you and for me being considerate = feminine.
laugh.gif
Too bad this is my post, you can't edit this one buddy. I'm out forreal this time.

^ I dont want/need to edit it, take screenshots while you're at it, but then again if you were smart enough to do that you would have probably made a .mp3of her performance rather than watching the video 9 times
laugh.gif

I don't keep up with the show but if shes the most talented... I hope she wins too
eyes.gif

^ I dont want/need to edit it, take screenshots while you're at it, but then again if you were smart enough to do that you would have probably made a .mp3 of her performance rather than watching the video 9 times
laugh.gif

I don't keep up with the show but if shes the most talented... I hope she wins too
eyes.gif
Alright guy, you really don't want to talk about whose smart now. I rather not be able to make an mp3 list then come off %+# a dunny like you.Now I didn't wanna come back into this thread, but I think you really need to hear what you're saying.

First off, I admitted that her life story has something to do with why she has so many fans.So why do you keep bring it up like it's your valid point? Youcan go back and see in all my post that I have said her story and her talent iswhat captivated me to watching her 9 times
( nowhere did I added crying, that's all you, trying to be cool again.) Now I know you're not articulate, but don't tell me you're illiteratetoo, or you can't comprehend what people are saying.

I think you're trying to attack my character because I called you out on who you really are, and that is that you are one of those "undercover"haters." You know the types that give you those compliments, but then turn around and say "eh, he ain't shhhh." Yeah, that sounds just likeyou to me. By basically saying, people pity this woman, and that's why they want her to win this show, you are a hater. And that is a slap in the face toher Talent. It's like, it's hard for you to see somebody succeed. Sirius Lee Handsome had it right. It's all about empathizing with someone, notpitying them. Do you pity people that have been through hardships in their life??? Lets say a fellow person lost a close one to their heart, lost their job orgot turned down by a girl, do you pity them??? No, you empathize with them. That means you been through that same shhh, so you comepletely understand wherethat person is coming from. In this case it's about people's dreams. Have you ever let one of your childhood dreams go????Alright then, should peoplebe pitying you if you have that opportunity to comeplete that dream in the later stages of your life???? No they EMPATHIZE with you homie. Why would I feelguilty or pity someone that I never did wrong too? I can't admit something that I don't feel. Now you see why 46 million people ( yes I said it wrongagain on purpose because that's not relevant) GET IT?? Let me watch you come back and say I'm trying to be politically correct and being fake again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U Silly Billy Willy.

9 times?

Ever heard of white guilt?
I think you suffer from male guilt. I bet you pee sitting down and rub your mother's feet, disgusting.

9 times? did it make you feel like a better person to give her those views? you probably see her appearance as a handicap, rooting as you watch, "gougly!, you're people too!"

Disgusting.

and the 46million people mistake isn't relevant.. you're right, it wasn't the point I made, the point was it takes time to make one of theseposts... thats' why I edited and why it took you a few minutes to quote me (and you quoted my 1st draft that had your error)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/empathy
em·pa·thy
��(ěm'pə-thē) �
n.��
  1. Identification with and understanding of another's situation, feelings, and motives. See Synonyms at pity.
  2. The attribution of one's own feelings to an object.
[[font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]en-[/size][/font][sup]2[/sup] + [font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]-pathy[/size][/font] (translation of German Einfühlung).]
SAY IT, YOU GROWN MAN, YOU FEEL PITY,
you're afraid of the negative connotation. Don't be afraid to be a man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom