47,787,393 YouTube Views in 17 days........... she's taking the world by storm

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I honestly don't get it... shes ugly but can sing...... and this surprises people? so they cry? and rewatch it out of shame or guilt?

or am I missing something?
Yeah you're missing something - human emotions.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I honestly don't get it... shes ugly but can sing...... and this surprises people? so they cry? and rewatch it out of shame or guilt?

laugh.gif
no, I just didnt doubt she could sing... maybe the problem is with the people that are
eek.gif
surprised... as if God didnt make ugly people with great voices

laugh.gif
no, I just didnt doubt she could sing... maybe the problem is with the people that are
eek.gif

I understand what your saying, but it is very rare, almost unheard of for a very unattractive person to gain such fame so quickly, especially a singer. I thinkthats what shocked a lot of people. I never doubted she could sing, I was just surprised that she got so famous and already has so many fans.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

I understand what your saying, but it is very rare, almost unheard of for a very unattractive person to gain such fame so quickly, especially a singer. I think thats what shocked a lot of people. I never doubted she could sing, I was just surprised that she got so famous and already has so many fans.
agreed, but im talking about the people that said they watched it over and over again and/or cried.
she didnt seem surprised that she could sing, she wasn't homeless. I'm wondering what pulled their heartstrings.

I understand what your saying, but it is very rare, almost unheard of for a very unattractive person to gain such fame so quickly, especially a singer. I think thats what shocked a lot of people. I never doubted she could sing, I was just surprised that she got so famous and already has so many fans.
agreed, but im talking about the people that said they watched it over and over again and/or cried.
she didnt seem surprised that she could sing, she wasn't homeless. I'm wondering what pulled their heartstrings.
Naw, I watch it over and over again because the song she is singing, sounds very truthful. The lyrics, as well as her voice, touches me. Somebodysaid it before in a comment I've heard and it's so true. This lady does know what shatter dreams are about. As you get older, you lose that innocence,and other responsibilities and forces come to your life that might alter your dreams and aspirations. Here's the chance for this lady to live out herdream, THAT'S what makes me root for her. It's not a charity or pity party from me. Susan Boyle has walked the walk in life. All she needed was achance.

http://entertainment.onei...inity-camera-200409.html

Melbourne (ANI): Britain's Got Talent's unique finding Susan Boyle, who has taken the world's breath away with her voice, has been offered 1million dollars to lose her virginity on camera.The 47-year-old virgin got the offer from an adult entertainment company, which has even gone ahead and set upa website, SusanBoyleXXX.com, where fans can vote for various possible movie titles.

If Boyle were to accept the offer, she would be flown out to Los Angeles on Virgin Airlines, though the LA Timesreports that there is only one catch to it, "The offer only lasts for a week". Company President Mark Kulkis has put the short time period of theoffer down to wanting to get the movie out while Boyle is still popular.

"We want to get this movie shot and out while Susan has the world's attention. Besides, after 47 years of virginity, I'm sure Susan is also anxious to get something cracking as soon as possible," the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.

so does she make money from all these view in youtube or does google get paid because damn that alot

Originally Posted by dyyhard

http://entertainment.onei...inity-camera-200409.html

Melbourne (ANI): Britain's Got Talent's unique finding Susan Boyle, who has taken the world's breath away with her voice, has been offered 1 million dollars to lose her virginity on camera.The 47-year-old virgin got the offer from an adult entertainment company, which has even gone ahead and set up a website, SusanBoyleXXX.com, where fans can vote for various possible movie titles.

If Boyle were to accept the offer, she would be flown out to Los Angeles on Virgin Airlines, though the LA Times reports that there is only one catch to it, "The offer only lasts for a week". Company President Mark Kulkis has put the short time period of the offer down to wanting to get the movie out while Boyle is still popular.

"We want to get this movie shot and out while Susan has the world's attention. Besides, after 47 years of virginity, I'm sure Susan is also anxious to get something cracking as soon as possible," the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.
Damn, got people trying to milk her fame already.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If I was her I wouldn't do it, her image of the sweet little lady would be destroyed, among other things.

smh.gif
at Simon and that other male judge for rolling their eyes at her b4 giving her a @%*@*%$ chance stupid arrogant pricks

Dude, ultimate underdog story in so many ways. I dont feel the need to repeat her story (google it) but damn quit being so cynical
laugh.gif

I'm not too familiar with Britain's got talent. Can someone tell me how it works? BTW, I was completly stunned by her performance.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Go cop a heart.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom