laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

real talk, that was extra inspiring... im usually a cynical douche bag of a person, but wow

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by lee the turntablist

Firstly, the performance was good. I didn't really hear anything great.

Secondly, I feel that much like votes for American Idol, a lot of views on YouTube are now automated for hype purposes. I refuse to believe that human beings felt the need to watch Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" a literal 90 Million times.

10r5riq.gif

I'm not hating. I'm giving humanity more credit than it apparently deserves. I wasn't amazed. Maybe because I didn't judge her from the beginning.
Exactly.

If people didn't immediately pass her off as some crazy old lazy with no singing capacity because of her looks/personality, they wouldn't be as"amazed".

I didn't think she was going to suck, and I expected better. How's that?

in sports terms it would be like greg paulus somehow making a nba team, then leading the league in points, rebounds, assist, steals, blocks, winning mvp, roy,defensive palyer of the year and 6th man all while coming off the bench....

This day and age, if you don't like something or agree with general census...you're a hater. racist, sexist bigot etc. Some need to knock it off. Sowhat dude didnt care the song or the lady. What's it to ya?

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Tupac Jordan wrote:
She sounds average but her looks carry her over.

I don't know about average, her singing is most definitely above average. she has great breath control and I think she can still become a better singer with some better lessons...but I know what you mean by her looks carry her over, it was just something unexpected that gave people the most shock..I hope she makes it far...
laugh.gif
am i missing something? cuz i dont think you and tupacjordan are on the same page at all

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Exactly.

If people didn't immediately pass her off as some crazy old lazy with no singing capacity because of her looks/personality, they wouldn't be as "amazed".

wow, you are soooooo cool and different. happy

I do love the early episodes of these shows - for this sort of thing and the complete trainwrecks that also occur. It gets boring for me when it gets to theknockout stages.

Originally Posted by rmK

Exactly.

If people didn't immediately pass her off as some crazy old lazy with no singing capacity because of her looks/personality, they wouldn't be as "amazed".

wow, you are soooooo cool and different. happy
Nope.. just a good, non-cynical, non-prejudiced person is all.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by kidUFC

NAME OF THE FEMALE JUDGE ?????????????

Amanda Holden.

Man, kdawg...

It took me FOREVER to realize that you sig says LIVESTRONG. Had me doin' matrix moves in my chair to see that.
laugh.gif

A. that blond judge can get it... who is she..
B. DAMN she sings good.. didn't expect it at all..
C. Simon is on the UK version of idol too? damn he's making that $$

Originally Posted by lee the turntablist

Secondly, I feel that much like votes for American Idol, a lot of views on YouTube are now automated for hype purposes. I refuse to believe that human beings felt the need to watch Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" a literal 90 Million times.

10r5riq.gif

I'm not hating. I'm giving humanity more credit than it apparently deserves. I wasn't amazed. Maybe because I didn't judge her from the beginning.
Exactly.

That's a lot easier to say now versus you being there live. You already expected her to be good because of the title and this whole topic ingeneral. If you watch American Idol tryouts then I'd put money on you thinking if people like her went in you'd think they would suck at first too. Iknow most people judge at first glance and I'm one of them.

How are you going to say if people didn't already judge it then it wouldn't be as good when you're putting certain expectations going into thevideo. Other people think she might be bad watching the video, then she outperforms their expectations. But how's that so different than you thinkingshe's got to be so good before going into the vid and then not reaching your expectations? Other people had lower expectations and you had higher ones.

It's just all a matter of opinion so you don't need to go and say other people are essentially wrong because everyone went in with expectations and itsurpassed most peoples, but it didn't reach yours.

Those numbers sound right,I've watched it about ten times so far,so I can only imagine what the numbers are going to be next week.

And she seems to have a great sense of humor.

Saw this on the news yesterday and she sings very well. I think that she deserves this after she devoted her life to taking care of her parents. We need morepeople with her good soul.

5f9352fd4f937206670fb64ff9362a945bc3649.bmp

Back
Top Bottom