48÷2(9+3) = ???

so y'all are gonna just completely discredit a professor of mathematics, someone who obviously knows more than anyone of us in here?

oh.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i guess i should have expected that from the idiots on team 288.

so y'all are gonna just completely discredit a professor of mathematics, someone who obviously knows more than anyone of us in here?

oh.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i guess i should have expected that from the idiots on team 288.

They only way for team 288 to believe the answer is 2 is for us to go back in time and ask ancient egyptians what they think and to provide two or more sources. Not even a professor at CAL is enough. lmao

They only way for team 288 to believe the answer is 2 is for us to go back in time and ask ancient egyptians what they think and to provide two or more sources. Not even a professor at CAL is enough. lmao

That man's facial hair is insane!
pimp.gif
He must know what he's talking about.

....or you gave a homeless man in a park a sandwich and told him what to say

That man's facial hair is insane!
pimp.gif
He must know what he's talking about.

....or you gave a homeless man in a park a sandwich and told him what to say

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

It's 2 man, ya'll need to stop this

then why did you bring it back?
He didn't - there's a hidden post you can't see because someone posted profanity.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

It's 2 man, ya'll need to stop this

then why did you bring it back?
He didn't - there's a hidden post you can't see because someone posted profanity.

I don't even remember which side i was on and will not resume. One equation is clear though, whoever upped this=no life.

I don't even remember which side i was on and will not resume. One equation is clear though, whoever upped this=no life.

Back
Top Bottom