4Chan just did some grimey #&@* NT...Wow

and these are the guys you wanted to help you with the racist woman that yelled at a postal worker

good job guys.

You guys are seriously getting mad at something that 4chan did?
Worse things happen on 4chan every day. I can't even describe some of the things I've seen on there.

If the fire's too hot, don't come in the kitchen. Sorry, but that's how 4chan is. I am not condoning anything that they did here... just saying that it's nothing new and expect something similar tomorrow. 
alien.gif

You guys are seriously getting mad at something that 4chan did?
Worse things happen on 4chan every day. I can't even describe some of the things I've seen on there.

If the fire's too hot, don't come in the kitchen. Sorry, but that's how 4chan is. I am not condoning anything that they did here... just saying that it's nothing new and expect something similar tomorrow. 
alien.gif

Would someone mind explaining what is really going on here. I saw facebook links. Some work and some dont. Dont know what 4chan is or what it has to do with the OP, aside from the title of the thread.

Anyone care to explain? Briefly is fine.

Would someone mind explaining what is really going on here. I saw facebook links. Some work and some dont. Dont know what 4chan is or what it has to do with the OP, aside from the title of the thread.

Anyone care to explain? Briefly is fine.

ABC wrote:
Worse things happen on 4chan every day.

yea half the stuff that gets unnoticed on that site is crazy.

for example. a poster picked out two spots on google maps saying you will find a missing person, and the following day or two the police discovered bodies

of missing people in the same area.

ABC wrote:

for example. a poster picked out two spots on google maps saying you will find a missing person, and the following day or two the police discovered bodies

Originally Posted by sole vintage

ABC wrote:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Seriously? That's so messed up, but I wouldn't put that past one of the freaks from /b/. Link?

p.s. Who's that in your avy? She's cute

Originally Posted by sole vintage

ABC wrote:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Seriously? That's so messed up, but I wouldn't put that past one of the freaks from /b/. Link?

p.s. Who's that in your avy? She's cute

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Just throwing out there, someone in the thread did make sense
A pretty young white girl goes missing and the press FLIPS THE %%$* OUT.
How many black chicks go missing every day?
How many Latino chicks go missing every day?
Nobody +%@$**# knows, because nobody reports on it.
##!* makes me sick.
I could care less IMO
O RLY? So what you're saying is that there is still a detectable traceof care left in your heart. You care somewhat, therefore it's possiblethat you could care less about it. That gives me hope... heck, it'salmost a way of urging your conversationist to continue! Yes, yes,please continue... I could care less about the subject, so perhaps you have hit upon a subject we can share together! Hooray!

In order for one to "care less" about a subject, they must firstcare about it somewhat. Saying "I could care less about ... " doesindeed imply, nay dictate, that there is some degree of care.

I've put together a handy chart to help visualize...

caring.png

It can easily be seen that, in absolute terms, there is no caring atthe zero marker. It is impossible to care less than that amount.

Let us use a different example...
  1. I could have less food.
  2. I couldn't have less food.
Which statement above means "I have at least some food", and which means "I don't have any food"?
Now take what you have learned today into consideration please

Okay let me re-phrase it in a manner that you will find acceptable
I don't give 2 %%*+% about it.

##!* makes me sick.
I could care less IMO
O RLY? So what you're saying is that there is still a detectable traceof care left in your heart. You care somewhat, therefore it's possiblethat you could care less about it. That gives me hope... heck, it'salmost a way of urging your conversationist to continue! Yes, yes,please continue... I could care less about the subject, so perhaps you have hit upon a subject we can share together! Hooray!

In order for one to "care less" about a subject, they must firstcare about it somewhat. Saying "I could care less about ... " doesindeed imply, nay dictate, that there is some degree of care.

caring.png

It can easily be seen that, in absolute terms, there is no caring atthe zero marker. It is impossible to care less than that amount.

Which statement above means "I have at least some food", and which means "I don't have any food"?

##!* makes me sick.
I could care less IMO

caring.png

So you could at least give 1 %%*+% about it? So you do care still.

##!* makes me sick.
I could care less IMO

caring.png

So you could at least give 1 %%*+% about it? So you do care still.

so what were the pics that was posted on the facebook page that was taken out?

so what were the pics that was posted on the facebook page that was taken out?

##!* makes me sick.
I could care less IMO

caring.png

I could care less

##!* makes me sick.
I could care less IMO

caring.png

I could care less

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

##!* makes me sick.
I could care less IMO

caring.png

I could care less

I couldn't care less.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

##!* makes me sick.
I could care less IMO

caring.png

I could care less

I couldn't care less.

Back
Top Bottom