..:: 4th Grade Pencils ::..

Those were the **** !!!

Nostalgia....use to love trading those and walking around with a Raiders one at all times

You had to use a Yellow #2 eraser though...the erasers on the sports ones were trash

I had them Yikes! joints and some finger grips to match
pimp.gif

Yikes were the jump off

With those goofy erasers

View media item 170852
And those push up pencils. That you could take out a piece of the lead put it in the top and it would push out the next little lead piece thing

Last edited:
:lol: my mom bought me those Yikes pencils one time and never again.
I stayed breaking pencils just for the hell of it

Yep those NFL team pencils :smokin Would always buy one from the pencil machine after lunch if I had some spare change. I always remember the American flag pencil they'd give you after you did the Pledge of Allegiance on the intercom during morning announcements.

^ What kind of uppity school did you go to?

Pencil Machine?
Free American flag pencils?

The only time we got badass writing instruments was at the Scholastic book fair.

What you know about the Trapper Keeper Games? I can't find a pic of it anywhere online but it was a standard trapper keeper that had either a Basketball hoop that flipped up, a soccer net or I think a baseball field.

I had the basketball hoop one and you would flick a penny into a hoop. That was the Shhhhhh

^ What kind of uppity school did you go to?
Pencil Machine?
Free American flag pencils?
The only time we got badass writing instruments was at the Scholastic book fair.

I conned my mom to give me money for sooooo many dumb things at those fairs. I told her I was buying books so she was all for it. Especially when the TROLL advertisements came around.

Back
Top Bottom