5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

[h1]Possible WWE Draft Spoilers[/h1]
Spoiler [+]
The official website of WWE apparently has John Cena, Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio earmarked as changing brands during tonight's WWE Draft—in addition to Alberto Del Rio and Beth Phoenix. The website has created pages on the aforementioned WWE Superstars denoted as members of their opposite brand.
John Cena to SmackDown!?
www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/johncena

Randy Orton to SmackDown!?
www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/randyorton

Rey Mysterio to RAW!?
www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/reymysterio

Alberto Del Rio to RAW!?
www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/albertodelrio

Beth Phoenix to Raw!?
www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/bethphoenix

The pages are legitimate because an error page would otherwise be displayed. For instance, an error page is displayed for Melina on SmackDown! and JTG on RAW.

Regarding Cena possibly joining the SmackDown! brand, it's worth noting that he is advertised to appear at tomorrow night's SmackDown! taping at the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina. I have a hard time believing they'd take BOTH Orton and Cena off their flagship show though. It's possible they'll appear on both brands. We'll see soon enough!
Please note that these are all RUMORS now and are NOT confirmed by any means!
I hope this is real life, Cena AND Orton off of raw and Del Swag graces us with his presence?
#winning

[h1]Possible WWE Draft Spoilers[/h1]
Spoiler [+]
The official website of WWE apparently has John Cena, Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio earmarked as changing brands during tonight's WWE Draft—in addition to Alberto Del Rio and Beth Phoenix. The website has created pages on the aforementioned WWE Superstars denoted as members of their opposite brand.
John Cena to SmackDown!?
www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/johncena

Randy Orton to SmackDown!?
www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/randyorton

Rey Mysterio to RAW!?
www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/reymysterio

Alberto Del Rio to RAW!?
www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/albertodelrio

Beth Phoenix to Raw!?
www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/bethphoenix

The pages are legitimate because an error page would otherwise be displayed. For instance, an error page is displayed for Melina on SmackDown! and JTG on RAW.

Regarding Cena possibly joining the SmackDown! brand, it's worth noting that he is advertised to appear at tomorrow night's SmackDown! taping at the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina. I have a hard time believing they'd take BOTH Orton and Cena off their flagship show though. It's possible they'll appear on both brands. We'll see soon enough!
Please note that these are all RUMORS now and are NOT confirmed by any means!
I hope this is real life, Cena AND Orton off of raw and Del Swag graces us with his presence?
#winning

don't want to spoil it for people so:
Spoiler [+]
if the spoilers are true, smackdown will finally win a draft and not get robbed like they do every year. does that mean del rio and cena aren't winning at extreme rules?

don't want to spoil it for people so:
Spoiler [+]
if the spoilers are true, smackdown will finally win a draft and not get robbed like they do every year. does that mean del rio and cena aren't winning at extreme rules?

Obviously brands mean nothing these days because people go to show to show as they please, however, I do enjoy "draft" shows because it is definitely a nice break from the normal "post-Wrestlemania" funk: Also, it means time for fun predictions... Here's what I think should happen tonight.
Moving from Raw to SmackDown!:

The Miz: Yeah, I said it... 1) I pretty much had to cause when 4w made the "post your predictions" thread, I said it would happen... 2) Why not? With Edge retiring SmackDown! is in need of a top face, instead of drafting a Randy Orton or John Cena why not pull a shocker and draft Miz, then turn him into a face on Friday nights. I feel it would also, help cushion him as far as "looking weak" goes because I feel he is dropping the title on Sunday at Extreme Rules. I think SmackDown! could actually become "his" show much like it was for Edge, he would be the TOP guy on SmackDown! (face it Undertaker only works roughly 3-4 months out of the year). Right now he is the WWE Champion and the main focus of Raw as of late has been Orton/Nexus. Also, I feel there is no chance in hell Orton or Cena would agree to go to SmackDown!

Sheamus: This guy desperately needs a change of scenery, when he came to Raw from ECW he made an immediate impact, they can play this angle off on SmackDown! with Sheamus trying to make his mark on Friday night's or something like that. Again with a thinner roster I feel Sheamus could make a really good fit on SmackDown!

Sin Cara: Rey Mysterio 2.0, this seems to be a general consensus amongst us NTers, being on a taped show can allow Sin Cara to be more comfortable knowing that if he (or, to his credit, his opponents) botch a move, it can be easily edited. Also, even though they are no longer on network TV SmackDown! still caters to the latino audience, Del Rio is a nice advertising piece for that, but it is tough to advertise a heel, so Cara it is.

Moving from SmackDown! to Raw:

Alberto Del Rio: What a year this guy has had, and he hasn't even had a title yet. Del Rio is too big for SmackDown! but we already knew that 
wink.gif
. He wasn't too happy when he learned that WWE signed Sin Cara, because he wanted to be that top mexican superstar, but, he still has a chance to be. He has a chance to be a top latino star on Raw which is something that Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio could not do, because they were SmackDown! guys. On either show Del Rio is going to be great, but his persona and character just seem to fit Raw much better.

Drew McIntyre: I know a lot of you guys say he is boring and what have you, but I am still a McIntyre guy, and if you've watched SmackDown! the past two weeks he has easily had the match of the night on both shows (I know it really isn't much to brag about), but his match 2 weeks ago with Rey Mysterio was really good, and last week his match with Chris Masters (yeah you read that right) was good too, in fact, McIntyre even was getting a pretty decent 'face' pop, then again it was overseas so that probably had a lot to do with it. Anyways, I say give the kid a shot on Raw, have him take the US title and see if he can make something for himself, because really, he has the look of a main eventer. Just sayin'

Layla: Every draft has to have at least ONE diva move to make people remember they are actually relevant, they have been teasing a LayCool split for weeks on SmackDown! just make it official tonight. I would've suggested McCool, but seeing as she is married to 'Taker I doubt that happens.

There will probably be a few more picks tonight, but those are the moves I would make, can't wait for tonight!

Obviously brands mean nothing these days because people go to show to show as they please, however, I do enjoy "draft" shows because it is definitely a nice break from the normal "post-Wrestlemania" funk: Also, it means time for fun predictions... Here's what I think should happen tonight.
Moving from Raw to SmackDown!:

The Miz: Yeah, I said it... 1) I pretty much had to cause when 4w made the "post your predictions" thread, I said it would happen... 2) Why not? With Edge retiring SmackDown! is in need of a top face, instead of drafting a Randy Orton or John Cena why not pull a shocker and draft Miz, then turn him into a face on Friday nights. I feel it would also, help cushion him as far as "looking weak" goes because I feel he is dropping the title on Sunday at Extreme Rules. I think SmackDown! could actually become "his" show much like it was for Edge, he would be the TOP guy on SmackDown! (face it Undertaker only works roughly 3-4 months out of the year). Right now he is the WWE Champion and the main focus of Raw as of late has been Orton/Nexus. Also, I feel there is no chance in hell Orton or Cena would agree to go to SmackDown!

Sheamus: This guy desperately needs a change of scenery, when he came to Raw from ECW he made an immediate impact, they can play this angle off on SmackDown! with Sheamus trying to make his mark on Friday night's or something like that. Again with a thinner roster I feel Sheamus could make a really good fit on SmackDown!

Sin Cara: Rey Mysterio 2.0, this seems to be a general consensus amongst us NTers, being on a taped show can allow Sin Cara to be more comfortable knowing that if he (or, to his credit, his opponents) botch a move, it can be easily edited. Also, even though they are no longer on network TV SmackDown! still caters to the latino audience, Del Rio is a nice advertising piece for that, but it is tough to advertise a heel, so Cara it is.

Moving from SmackDown! to Raw:

Alberto Del Rio: What a year this guy has had, and he hasn't even had a title yet. Del Rio is too big for SmackDown! but we already knew that 
wink.gif
. He wasn't too happy when he learned that WWE signed Sin Cara, because he wanted to be that top mexican superstar, but, he still has a chance to be. He has a chance to be a top latino star on Raw which is something that Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio could not do, because they were SmackDown! guys. On either show Del Rio is going to be great, but his persona and character just seem to fit Raw much better.

Drew McIntyre: I know a lot of you guys say he is boring and what have you, but I am still a McIntyre guy, and if you've watched SmackDown! the past two weeks he has easily had the match of the night on both shows (I know it really isn't much to brag about), but his match 2 weeks ago with Rey Mysterio was really good, and last week his match with Chris Masters (yeah you read that right) was good too, in fact, McIntyre even was getting a pretty decent 'face' pop, then again it was overseas so that probably had a lot to do with it. Anyways, I say give the kid a shot on Raw, have him take the US title and see if he can make something for himself, because really, he has the look of a main eventer. Just sayin'

Layla: Every draft has to have at least ONE diva move to make people remember they are actually relevant, they have been teasing a LayCool split for weeks on SmackDown! just make it official tonight. I would've suggested McCool, but seeing as she is married to 'Taker I doubt that happens.

There will probably be a few more picks tonight, but those are the moves I would make, can't wait for tonight!

Please send Cena and Orton to smackdown.

That would be good for me.

And send Big Show and Kane to TNA.

Please send Cena and Orton to smackdown.

That would be good for me.

And send Big Show and Kane to TNA.

There is zero, Zero, ZERO chance that Cena's going to Smackdown.

Orton is a good chance, but not Cena.

I kind of agree with CC with sending Miz to Smackdown. Maybe he can actually get some clean wins over there.

There is zero, Zero, ZERO chance that Cena's going to Smackdown.

Orton is a good chance, but not Cena.

I kind of agree with CC with sending Miz to Smackdown. Maybe he can actually get some clean wins over there.

I agree no chance Cena goes to Friday's. biggest draw needs to be on the franchise show. If Miz and Orton both go to Friday's I hope we don't get another set of matches from them...

I agree no chance Cena goes to Friday's. biggest draw needs to be on the franchise show. If Miz and Orton both go to Friday's I hope we don't get another set of matches from them...

Back
Top Bottom