5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by hymen man

ISS invasion officially failed huh?

i was never part of that. btw, did he ever make the debut?

No.

Debut was worse than the Shockmaster's.
laugh.gif

And club got banned for saying a disparaging remark about a NTer's kid.

Club said "is that you with your kid in your profile picture? He is ugly" or something along those lines.... it was comedy and truly classic Club.

no stan.

Club said "is that you with your kid in your profile picture? He is ugly" or something along those lines.... it was comedy and truly classic Club.

no stan.

laugh.gif
@ shockmaster

smh @ club

dont worry fellas, im here so that means a huge ratings boost

JNSQ, how are your lower extremitys feeling?

is DSK back?

laugh.gif
@ shockmaster

smh @ club

dont worry fellas, im here so that means a huge ratings boost

JNSQ, how are your lower extremitys feeling?

is DSK back?

DSK was just about to come out of rehab, but was forced back in when Cena won the title last night.

This week's thread coming soon.

DSK was just about to come out of rehab, but was forced back in when Cena won the title last night.

This week's thread coming soon.

I almost forgot. You're heelish tactics in your match with JNSQ resulted in him creating possibly the hottest gimmick in the NTWT today.

DSK isn't back although he keeps sending death threats to me to stop using the cena gimmick.

You and club were in consideration to compete for the tag titles until we realized you were MIA. The Deekhouse2 is the new #1 contenders for those belts.

no stan.

Nah he called lilpennymagic's (I think that's his sn) kid a loser.

It was kinda funny, but completely uncalled for.

Typical club.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I almost forgot. You're heelish tactics in your match with JNSQ resulted in him creating possibly the hottest gimmick in the NTWT today.

DSK isn't back although he keeps sending death threats to me to stop using the cena gimmick.

You and club were in consideration to compete for the tag titles until we realized you were MIA. The Deekhouse2 is the new #1 contenders for those belts.

no stan.

It was kinda funny, but completely uncalled for.

Typical club.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

no stan.

It wasn't funny and completely uncalled for.

Typical club.
30t6p3b.gif

Fixed.

Originally Posted by toine2983

no stan.

It wasn't funny and completely uncalled for.

Typical club.
30t6p3b.gif

Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom