5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

You know what, I'm going to go ahead and predict Morrison is going to win the title tonight.

Morrison def Cena and Miz
Christian def del Rio
RKO def CM Punk
King & JR def Cole & Swagger
Layla def McCool
Rhodes def Mysterio

With the amount of interaction Morrison has had with Cena and the Champ (aka None), I'd be completely surprised if he came out of this with the belt. I see R Truth getting involved in this.

With the amount of interaction Morrison has had with Cena and the Champ (aka None), I'd be completely surprised if he came out of this with the belt. I see R Truth getting involved in this.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

It's a cage, he cant get in
frown.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

It's a cage, he cant get in
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

20110411_xr_coleswagger_kingjr.jpg

Michael Cole & Jack Swagger vs Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross - Country Whipping Match

I really have no idea what a Country Whipping Match is, but the outcome of this match needs to be very simple.  Swagger should somehow be incapacitated and then Lawler and JR should beat the hell out of Cole beating him clean in the middle of the ring.  I don't think WWE is dumb enough to repeat the mistake of WrestleMania where they had Lawler sell and sell and sell for Cole.  No one expects a classic match here, and no one wants it to go long.  Knock Swagger out, beat the hell out of Cole, and have Lawler and JR celebrate in the middle of the ring victoriously.  The reports are that Swagger and Lawler will have a program next, so Cole will likely try to get revenge with Swagger as his hit man.

Prediction: Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross
Why would they do this?
I swear Vince has lost his damn mind the last few years. Tell Lawler to sit his @%* down and commentate and let the spotlight go to some of the new cats. SMH

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

20110411_xr_coleswagger_kingjr.jpg

Michael Cole & Jack Swagger vs Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross - Country Whipping Match

I really have no idea what a Country Whipping Match is, but the outcome of this match needs to be very simple.  Swagger should somehow be incapacitated and then Lawler and JR should beat the hell out of Cole beating him clean in the middle of the ring.  I don't think WWE is dumb enough to repeat the mistake of WrestleMania where they had Lawler sell and sell and sell for Cole.  No one expects a classic match here, and no one wants it to go long.  Knock Swagger out, beat the hell out of Cole, and have Lawler and JR celebrate in the middle of the ring victoriously.  The reports are that Swagger and Lawler will have a program next, so Cole will likely try to get revenge with Swagger as his hit man.

Prediction: Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross
Why would they do this?
I swear Vince has lost his damn mind the last few years. Tell Lawler to sit his @%* down and commentate and let the spotlight go to some of the new cats. SMH

this match is gonna end backstage or somewhere that the new nexus isnt banned, to give punk the victory

this match is gonna end backstage or somewhere that the new nexus isnt banned, to give punk the victory

Back
Top Bottom