5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Cole and Swagger wins.  Unbelievable.
Swagger had Lawler in the ankle lock.  JR started whipped Swagger to break the hold.  Lawler DDT'ed Swagger.  JR tagged in and put Swagger in the ankle lock.  Swagger dove to the ropes to tag in Cole.  JR went to town on Cole, whipping him and hitting a running clothesline.  He put Cole in the ankle lock.  Swagger came in, but JR hit Swagger with a low blow.  Cole came back and rolled up JR to get the pin and the win.

Swagger and Cole celebrated up the ramp.

Cole and Swagger wins.  Unbelievable.
Swagger had Lawler in the ankle lock.  JR started whipped Swagger to break the hold.  Lawler DDT'ed Swagger.  JR tagged in and put Swagger in the ankle lock.  Swagger dove to the ropes to tag in Cole.  JR went to town on Cole, whipping him and hitting a running clothesline.  He put Cole in the ankle lock.  Swagger came in, but JR hit Swagger with a low blow.  Cole came back and rolled up JR to get the pin and the win.

Swagger and Cole celebrated up the ramp.

I really love the heel Rhodes, He might be my favorite guy on the mic right now. If he could only buy a pair of knee pads...

I really love the heel Rhodes, He might be my favorite guy on the mic right now. If he could only buy a pair of knee pads...

Cody Rhodes and this video package
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He's become such a great villain just in this one feud with Rey.

The paper bag gimmick
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cody Rhodes and this video package
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He's become such a great villain just in this one feud with Rey.

The paper bag gimmick
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

It's OD amount of heels.

I'm willing to change to a Face.
I didn't see many 'Neutral/Tweener' by the time I posted, so that's why I went with that.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

It's OD amount of heels.

I'm willing to change to a Face.
I didn't see many 'Neutral/Tweener' by the time I posted, so that's why I went with that.

Back
Top Bottom