5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

[h1]Christian's Backstage Reaction To Title Win[/h1]
After Christian won the World Title at Extreme Rules last night, he got very emotional as seen live on the PPV. According to a backstage source, when he returned to the backstage area, he approached Vince McMahon in the gorilla position, hugged him, and said "Thank You" with tears in his eyes. He also embraced in a long hug with Edge and other WWE talents near the gorilla position after the match. He was genuinely emotional about winning the World title. Very cool stuff as he deserves it and has waited a long time for his opportunity. He's also well-liked backstage.
[h1]Kevin Nash Teases A TNA Return[/h1]
Kevin Nash teased a return to TNA Wrestling last week—due to it appearing that WWE will not bring him back as a performer.
"WWE going young", he wrote on Twitter. "Your my fan base, sit on my %#@ or watch my buddy's Sting %#@?"

[h1]Christian's Backstage Reaction To Title Win[/h1]
After Christian won the World Title at Extreme Rules last night, he got very emotional as seen live on the PPV. According to a backstage source, when he returned to the backstage area, he approached Vince McMahon in the gorilla position, hugged him, and said "Thank You" with tears in his eyes. He also embraced in a long hug with Edge and other WWE talents near the gorilla position after the match. He was genuinely emotional about winning the World title. Very cool stuff as he deserves it and has waited a long time for his opportunity. He's also well-liked backstage.
[h1]Kevin Nash Teases A TNA Return[/h1]
Kevin Nash teased a return to TNA Wrestling last week—due to it appearing that WWE will not bring him back as a performer.
"WWE going young", he wrote on Twitter. "Your my fan base, sit on my %#@ or watch my buddy's Sting %#@?"

Cena going for that cheap pop 
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
being sarcastic

Finally got home from a weekend trip to Vegas...

Christian winning the title.
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I still can't believe it. I had to check with various sources to make sure. Haha.

Finally got home from a weekend trip to Vegas...

Christian winning the title.
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I still can't believe it. I had to check with various sources to make sure. Haha.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Been on the run, hosting events and living in the gym all weekend.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Watched UFC but missed ER. Christian FINALLY winning [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. Been on this guy since Christan was At Last on His Ownnnnn... que pyro.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anywho... looking forward to catching the replay.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Been on the run, hosting events and living in the gym all weekend.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Watched UFC but missed ER. Christian FINALLY winning [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. Been on this guy since Christan was At Last on His Ownnnnn... que pyro.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anywho... looking forward to catching the replay.[/color]

“I will deal with them according to their conduct, and by their own standards I will judge them, for i have returned

“I will deal with them according to their conduct, and by their own standards I will judge them, for i have returned

yes, i have returned!!!

someone summarize the latest wwe/tna news and also the NTWE feuds going and any new talent we have

yes, i have returned!!!

someone summarize the latest wwe/tna news and also the NTWE feuds going and any new talent we have

If there's a new thread for the new week or not, Lilian Garcia on Raw tonight for The Rock's birthday makes it DVR worthy already!

If there's a new thread for the new week or not, Lilian Garcia on Raw tonight for The Rock's birthday makes it DVR worthy already!

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

yes, i have returned!!!

Word? We're just going to let you waltz back in you traitor?
I'm great, and Club was future endeavored personally by Meth.

yes, i have returned!!!

Word? We're just going to let you waltz back in you traitor?
I'm great, and Club was future endeavored personally by Meth.

^ i was on vacation

what did club do??

saw last weeks raw,
indifferent.gif
@ cena being drafted back to raw

im glad no more orton on raw tho

^ i was on vacation

what did club do??

saw last weeks raw,
indifferent.gif
@ cena being drafted back to raw

im glad no more orton on raw tho

Originally Posted by hymen man

ISS invasion officially failed huh?

i was never part of that. btw, did he ever make the debut?

No.

Debut was worse than the Shockmaster's.
laugh.gif

And club got banned for saying a disparaging remark about a NTer's kid.

Back
Top Bottom