5 & A DIME

Hey guys! Crooks and Castles just came in and its going fast.
Also we have some tee's going on sale today at 30% off...

JAY
5 & A DIME

just got back home.

the shop was really dope . you workers there are cool haha i was with like the group of 6 filipinos and i had that green nike tee and the heinekins. we made 2 trips to the store haha but yea thanks alot. i just got the 5&A dime kinda multi? tee.

hopefully ill come back again this summer
AIM- meisgerald
Email- [email protected]
im ShnaZZy

back.html

index.html

JAY
5 & A DIME

Jay,

do you guys have the new sinful things line?
Wanted sz. 10: Black/Carolina Total Air Pillar, Savier Trainers
Wanted sz. 9.5: AF1 Sheed lowsSafety Orange canvas AF1 low

first time rollin' to 5 & A DIME and it was great. bigups to 5 & A DIME for hookin' it up with practically the whole meth collection and especially for having A/C in the store :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
. even got to see Aly in the flesh.

all the other "boutique" shops like commissary, future of style, & blends need to scrap some money together and get some form of air conditioning. felt like saunas up in there :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

-brandon

MY CUSTOMS

made my first trip there today. nice shop!!! i was surprised at some of the things that they carry. was able to pick up my flip shirt and the new skull sq shirt. wouldn't mind stoppin in again in the future...jay in case you were wonderin, i was the guy wearin the union/rogue stat tee and the inv wmns...peace.

Jay, good looking out on the info on Friday ya secret is safe! Shorty loved the T's, let me know about the cement print when you get a chance no rush. 5 & A DIME always providing the dope customer service!

Jordan....

NY to SD

YO! NEW CROOKS & CASTLES WILL BE IN THE SHOP EARLY THIS WEEK ... MONDAY OR TUESDAY...
JAY
5 & A DIME

Back
Top Bottom