5 & A DIME

hey jay mind holding a large for me till friday the new shop tee cause i'm out of town right now well if you can thnx in advance :pimp:
pimp.gif

too dope, yo jay can you hold me a roxanne shante as well as that filipino shop tee you got for me? both size large. i'll try and stop by tonight or tomorrow around noon. thanks man.

edit: btw, what's wrong with roxanne?

member #45​

Quote:
$20+tax - all proceeds go towards her bill. she had hip surgery and is still recovering. if you dont want the shirt, just donate

Word, I'll try to cop one before the summit on Sunday. Thanks!
[/b]
[/b]

HELP ROXANNE!

BTW...
THE HUNDREDS SUMMER JUST CAME IN AND WE HAVE ALL THE CUT N SEW FROM THE LINE TOO!
JAY
5 & A DIME

The Hundreds summer line is pretty dope. I picked up the green paisley. Thanks JAY!

If I knew about the Roxanne Shante tee I would've picked up too. Next time!

i second that hundreds summer line is pretty dope picked up a couple tees as well as the new shop tee for me and my gf Thanks !

jay i need to cop both pinoy tee's for me and the wife. we also want roxanne tee. you know i'm down to help.
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

Picked up my Roxanne tee Saturday. Cute dog, good cause...why not! Any word on the Crooks yet?

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
I miss the good ole' days no camp-outs for J's

yea, i just copped 4 hundreds t's 2day, & i have 2 say that there illllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!! got black/grey paisley, lost angels tee, AMERICA tee, & da turquoise LA cop one. the police one is :pimp:
pimp.gif

Thanks for the donating for the raffle. I was able to win a Philippines shop shirt. I was the dude rockin an ILLISS shirt. Thanks again.
AMERICAN BLVD

Ha! Yah that was me. Next time say whats up. It's hard to tell whose who at an event like that without feeling like a dork saying, "Hey whats your NT name?" :lol:
laugh.gif

BTW, thanks Edwin for those 95's. 8)
glasses.gif

AMERICAN BLVD

^Lol, i was kinda stood out since i was like the youngest kid there.

i was rockin those beaaat @#%$ V's. lol

Back
Top Bottom