5 killed in assassination attempt *watch the dude on the bike*

The Dutch Royal Family looked on in horror yesterday as a car ploughed into a crowd of wellwishers, killing five and injuring twelve.

The car smashed through two police barriers in an apparent attempt to ram the open-top bus carrying the royal party, which included Queen Beatrix, 71.

Dutch media reported that the driver, a 38-year-old man, had been fired from his job and faced eviction from his home.

He was slumped at the wheel when he was arrested. Police said that the man, who was in a critical condition, had no history of mental illness and had actedalone. No explosives were found in the vehicle.

Here's th elink to the video of it: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6201863.ece

My God that's horrible.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Gross
sick.gif

You can get banned for posting things like that, at least put a warning in the title
Am I seeing another version of it?
nerd.gif
Exactly...I don't see anything gross in the video he posted.

Gross
sick.gif

You can get banned for posting things like that, at least put a warning in the title!

nerd.gif
Yo for real. I don't see anything all that bad

I just put graphic up cause this loser was dry snitching on something that wasn't even graphic ... talking about getting banned for that
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Snake201

Gross
sick.gif

You can get banned for posting things like that, at least put a warning in the title!

nerd.gif
Yo for real. I don't see anything all that bad

laugh.gif
thought i was the only one...dude probably didn't even watch

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Gross
sick.gif

nerd.gif

co-sign. i dont see anything graphic.
what they said ... but that dude on the bike is LUCKY !

Why is the vid/article posting date says 5/1/09? Just curious. Luckily there were no explosives in the car. Condolences to everyone that was affected.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

supposedly he's gonna get life... but he'll be out in a year or so... dutch legal system is a joke

yes they should adopt the U.S. penal code
laugh.gif

you dont see nothing because the attempt was made before everything they show on the video. why do you think the car already looks like scrap?

Back
Top Bottom