5 Strangest & Most Mysterious Videos On The Internet

Nope. It was a home video, dad had just got a video camera and was trying it out. They didn't realize what happened until a long while later after watching the tape. At least thats what I remember of the original story. Definitely not a movie though.
Hmmm, they actually say you shouldn't do this. Your feelings are correct. And you should definitely not have 2 mirrors facing each other to create the repeating effect. And DO NOT, DO NOT ever sleep in a room with 2 mirrors facing each other.
Why not? What's the theory behind this?

If I'm in an SUV and come across a desert witch, this broad would have to point her staff at my whip and unlock the doors for me to reverse.
I wouldn't have run her over, but I'd let her get close enough to touch the hood to film her ugly mug for WorldStar.
I've worked in a psych ward before, it's like dealing with charging bears or dogs, you don't run from crazy.
You gotta stand your ground and get big.

Last edited:
Nope. It was a home video, dad had just got a video camera and was trying it out. They didn't realize what happened until a long while later after watching the tape. At least thats what I remember of the original story. Definitely not a movie though.

Hmmm, they actually say you shouldn't do this. Your feelings are correct. And you should definitely not have 2 mirrors facing each other to create the repeating effect. And DO NOT, DO NOT ever sleep in a room with 2 mirrors facing each other.
Why not? What's the theory behind this?

Spirits in the mirrors. Facing 2 together creates a gateway of sorts. It's where the concept of "mirror, mirror on the wall..." from snow white comes from. It's also where the concept of witches looking into a crystal ball comes from. It's ancient and goes back to before mirorrs were even invented.

I made a thread about the mirror thing a few years ago. Someone should find it. The stories in there 0] :wow:

Last edited:
Witch video is obviously fake :lol: How dude gonna keep following her and then cry when she starts walking towards.

Drive, reverse, drive, reverse :lol:

Aye someone spoiler a text summary of that mirror video :lol:

Too creeped out to watch anything with mirrors.

If I'm in an SUV and come across a desert witch, this broad would have to point her staff at my whip and unlock the doors for me to reverse.
I wouldn't have run her over, but I'd let her get close enough to touch the hood to film her ugly mug for WorldStar.
I've worked in a psych ward before, it's like dealing with charging bears or dogs, you don't run from crazy.
You gotta stand your ground and get big.

Definitely don't run her over

You ever see Thinner?

You guys ever take a video camera and hook it into a television and film the television screen?

**** gets WILD

Spirits in the mirrors. Facing 2 together creates a gateway of sorts. It's where the concept of "mirror, mirror on the wall..." from snow white comes from. It's also where the concept of witches looking into a crystal ball comes from. It's ancient and goes back to before mirorrs were even invented.

I made a thread about the mirror thing a few years ago. Someone should find it. The stories in there 0] :wow:

aren't there cases where people commit suicide in front of mirrors and their soul gets trapped ?

Last edited:
Couldn't make it past the second video lol
It reminded me of "The Ring" and didn't wanna watch it no more

@FrankMatthews

http://niketalk.com/t/217416/mirror-scrying

Interesting though. I never knew about the double mirror theory.

I know growing up my brother and experienced paranormal things with mirrors but didn't two mirrors facing each other was a thing.

Ha, yeah thats the one. 7 years ago, dam time flies. I think that theory came up as a result of that thread, it was in a reddit link in there somewhere. I don't have any personal experience with it. Perhaps I was being a little melodramatic. lol

aren't there cases where people commit suicide in front of mirrors and their soul gets trapped ?

Read that thread. I don't even think you need to commit that. Stories of people getting trapped in there while sleeping. Or feeling like they are being pulled in there. Like if they went any further they felt they would never be able to come back out. I vaguely remember a movie with that in it too.

You guys ever take a video camera and hook it into a television and film the television screen?

**** gets WILD

I suppose thats the digital version of the double mirror? Got any stories or video?

Last edited:
Yeah it's essentially the same thing...this is the best video I could find

We did it in high school with an old VHS-C camcorder and a CRT television and the tunnel effect was more impressive than this

There are some beautiful patterns created in this video tho

that film project was pretty dope.

Must of taken a **** load of time to make it and add in all the codes in the video. Love that type of stuff :smokin

I think that wright guy did make the video. If you look at his twitter pic, the mask has the same creases that the one in the video has.

The only thing kinda creepy is Elisa lam. The chains swinging had my curiosity, but it's just too short for me to be creeped out...

Mirror video fake as a mug [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] :lol: ...all that dramatic music and such...

The only thing kinda creepy is Elisa lam. The chains swinging had my curiosity, but it's just too short for me to be creeped out...

Mirror video fake as a mug [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] :lol: ...all that dramatic music and such...

It's actually not but whatever helps you sleep bro. Obviously the original didn't have the music.

:nerd: dawg there are 2 mirrors facing one another at one of my families's home. Always get the chills when I'm alone in that house. My aunt says she hears things all the time too.

:lol:

IDK man since I was a kid I always think I'm going to see some creep stuff in the mirror. Think it started after playing Bloody Mary one night with my cuzns.

I'm good now, just can't do dark settings or sleep with them.

the mirrors are bs. if it was true, the house of mirrors would be the scariest place on earth. You'll find hella places in life where mirrors face each other. It aint ****. Myth's and movies got yall shook. Only thing coming out of placing 2 mirrors facing each other is a cool tunnel illusion.

Back
Top Bottom