5 Strangest & Most Mysterious Videos On The Internet

In the house I grew up in, there was a mirror at the base of the stairs. I remember running up to my room to grab my gameboy and when i ran down the stairs, past the mirror, I saw an old lady staring at me. I get in the car, buckle, my seat belt and then realized what I saw...and started crying.

Another experience was when my brother and I shared rooms...we were in our beds when my brother tells me to hide. I asked him why and he told me the mirror, I looked and it was a man that climbed out the mirror, walked across the room, and out the door.

I believe all these things happened to me growing up, because my mom played with the Quija board and entertained these evil spirits and it followed her.

Spiritual warfare is something I don't take lightly.
What did the man look like and did he just open the door and walk out or did he phase through the door? 
nerd.gif

What did the man look like and did he just open the door and walk out or did he phase through the door? 
nerd.gif
My brother stared longer at the figure and said he was a man in his 60s wearing pants and a buttoned shirt. The door was already opened because we used the stairway light as our night light. So the figure walked out the door.

The crazy thing that I remember is that I looked the moment he walked out the door, I heard the flooring in the hallway squeek and the flooring only made noise when someone was walking through the hallway.

So to hear and visually see something like that is crazy. 

I kind of think that this stuff runs in my family. My aunt supposedly has a "third eye" and can see spirits constantly. 

Heck, my dog tends to bark or growl at the stairway from time to time and when I look or check at what the direction he's looking, there's nothing.

The most recent experience I had was at my parents house, it was around 2AM and woke up to get a glass of water downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs, there's a closet to the right. The moment I got off the stairs, the closet door closed. I went straight upstairs and drank water from the bathroom sink faucet.
laugh.gif

I just got up the courage to watch OP's video.

That witch tho.......

That's some **** of your nightmares.....I would have panicked and ran that thing over.

Witch doin too much. Livin out there in the middle of no where just to get some scares lol. Im good in dese burbs scare free b.
shes out there livin her below average life with a below average job in below average weather.
Its above average weather ouchea today...bout to go to target today to cop some merona and funko.

The ritual requires 10 floors, and it can be done in and building that has 10 or more floors. i thought it clarified in the steps but I guess not.

I imagine most commonly used buildings for it are hotels.
I remembered reading about that Elisa Lam death. it was so strange.

So one of the theories was that she did this ritual?

More info on this elevator game
Link???
What in the other world
Who is the woman who gets on the elevator
What's the point of going to the other world
Are there untold riches there

i swear every filipino family has at least one relative with a "third eye". My parents told me stories about how spirits, witches and gnomes run rampant in the Philippines. Making that country sound like one big Halloweentown :lol: The amount of superstitions my parents tell me about is ridiculous, and they are all ridiculous.

miss me with that crap. there's a scientific explanation for everything.

Got people riding going up and down on elevators. lmaoooo

Ya mind playing tricks on you, word to Geto Boys

i swear every filipino family has at least one relative with a "third eye". My parents told me stories about how spirits, witches and gnomes run rampant in the Philippines. Making that country sound like one big Halloweentown :lol: The amount of superstitions my parents tell me about is ridiculous, and they are all ridiculous.

miss me with that crap. there's a scientific explanation for everything.

Got people riding going up and down on elevators. lmaoooo

Ya mind playing tricks on you, word to Geto Boys
my girl filipino
she was born here
but her parents from the philippinnes(sp?)
her dad told me a story about how he was trapped by some gnomes back in the phillippinnes
and they made his nose big and made him sick
because he stomped their lil village or some **** :rofl:

^ yelling :rofl: tell me why i heard similar story from my pops.

My dad said he pissed on a tree, which happened to be where the gnomes lived and he had to go to a witch doctor to get rid of their curse because it was making him sick.

View media item 1951180

That gnome **** is REAL! I'm half Filipino but I got plent family members and patnas that have stories

They're inter dimensional and reside in bushes and shrubs

Last edited:
That gnome **** is REAL! I'm half Filipino but I got plent family members and patnas that have stories

They're inter dimensional and reside in bushes and shrubs
:rofl:
i start cracking up every damn time my girls family mentions this
**** is too damn unbelievable

The Movie Dark Water has a plot that mirrors Elisa Lam's demise. In the movie, a body is discovered in the water tank of a hotel. The same way Elisa dies. Notice how Elisa's outfit is the same as the lady in the movie. Y'all can't tell me this is a coo incidence.

Back
Top Bottom