5 Yr Anniversary on NT! How long do you plan to be on NT? Best moments on NT? Is it better or worse?

been Nike Talkn since 03, great times and a ton of lulz from here as well. Ill be around til something better than the internet shows up

Obama winning the election was a great troll night on NT.
Every thread created on the first page either had Obama or a blue Lambo, or both in the title or post.
I made a pokemon thread with Barack face on Brock, instalocked, lulz.

Like, 10-11 years on and off, if you count my other SN that got banned a while back. Don't know how much longer I'll be on. I try to quit all together cause it's so distracting but I always come back.

My 6th year anniversary is in a couple days 
pimp.gif

The Harlem Shake Story
Hood/Henz0 Talk
#!@$ -- yo, they edited the cliq? damb.
Bootleg Benny
Shortypop
Cam's Saturn
Tiger Woods' Reaction
Da musket
tennis racket goons running up to ole dude's spot
dr0's ipod replacement plan

too many to list
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll be on here until meth/dirty/etc get tired of it. Or if it gets too recycled. Sometimes it looks like NT is on it's last breath then all of the sudden it's back... I love summertime NT/winter break NT.

Only been here like 3-4 years..love this place. My favorite moments gotta be

Ninjahood twitter roast thread
Rockdeep heel turn
Brother and sister getting their grind on, NTers start harassing them through Myspace and Youtube...couple of NTers tried to get at the sister and said sister's friend/cousin or w/e was actually a ******
laugh.gif

Tiger Woods reactions
Nas gif being posted on nearly every page of the Henzo iPad thread
Team Marvel vs. Team Capcom
Dude that made a comic for like every thread
laugh.gif

Meth vs Steve
*selfbanned*
Sup My Hat's Too Big thread

Since 2001 and the site has changed a lot from the actual structure/set up of the site to the users themselves and the culture. 

The responses to these threads are always:

"Lurked for xx amount of years before joining....."

Click on user name....joined in 2010. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom