$50,000 KIA GT, 390 hp... This will NOT dissapoint.

Where did you get the 50k number from? Supposedly its not certain whether or not it'll go into production.

suicide doors?
nerd.gif

and yeah, they need to rebrand.

Originally Posted by Wr

I saw a chic getting out of what I thought was a Audi. Almost didn't talk to her till I realized it was a new kia. smh @ me lol

So confident

Originally Posted by MECKS

suicide doors?
nerd.gif

and yeah, they need to rebrand.

For what, if this does see production and end up getting changed up a bit if it performs it'll be a car like this that will change peoples's perspective on the brand which is underway as we speak. There was a time when people turned their noses up at Hondas. Now they have some of the best selling cars in the world(and in America for that matter).

50k for 390hp? Rip. off. Will gladly pay Nissan 32k for 330hp or an EVO for 34k and 300hp and put on a hard hat to get it over 400, $10-15k still in pocket

i heard a story on NPR how kia's entire structure has changed over the past few years

and that the reliability issues have been addressed

honestly, the car looks dope and i'd test drive one

Mehh.... 

Looks like a Nissan from the front, a Porsche from the side and a Dodge from the rear.

Not to mention 390HP isnt very much power for a car with a $50,000 price tag.

Never... omg that thing is UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY

wow... one of the ugliest cars i seen.

Those rims just everything is ugly.

50k for a Kia..... when u can get a C63, IS-F, m3, RS5...

$#$#

This car would only look good in motion...moments were a car flies past you and can't readily identify it

I LIKE IT...

I OWN 2 KIA'S NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH EITHER ONE OF THEM.

I GUESS I'D RATHER HAVE A PRETTY RELIABLE CAR FOR A REASONABLE PRICE WITH REASONABLE MAINTENANCE AS OPPOSED TO PAYING FOR AN EXPENSIVE CAR AND SPENDING LOTS OF MONEY FOR REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE...

WOMEN DIG THE SORENTO AND THE FORTE...

Spoiler [+]
PUTS ON FLAME SUIT...

Back
Top Bottom