50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct Album Thread (NOVEMBER 16th) (Digital Release: November 9th)

That dreaming joint is off of Kay Slays album. I predict 400-500 Thou first week. Shooting Baby By Me Video now.

this CD has gotten pushed back about 7 times. who really thinks it's coming out for real this time?

i do. if he drops a good mixtape within the next couple of weeks it should be great for his buzz. his vh1 Behind the music had more viewers than wayne and ticombined. and Baby by me is getting great radioplay and is moving up the charts.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

50 Cent - Dreaming (Feat. Sean Price)

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

he needs to drop a mixtape ASAP... other than that i don't think its gonna realease anytime soon

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

When 50 was on Ustream,

He said he feels this is better the Get Rich or Die Tryin
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and 50 said that Nov. 17 will not change.
indifferent.gif
BS

He tried to use that SAME gimmick with Curtis... Him & Yayo were goin around sayn it was better than GRODT...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that %%$* dont work no more

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

When 50 was on Ustream,

He said he feels this is better the Get Rich or Die Tryin
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and 50 said that Nov. 17 will not change.
indifferent.gif
BS

He tried to use that SAME gimmick with Curtis... Him & Yayo were goin around sayn it was better than GRODT...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that %%$* dont work no more
he is just trying to get people hype, 50 fans are going to buy it regardless. I for one will be at best buy on the release date.

anyone feelin' that new joint? crime ways or crime wave...something along those lines. couldn't really make it out. just heard it on hot 97. prettydope to me.

don't think this album is gonna chart high though. but i know it's gonna be a solid album.

Back
Top Bottom