50 cent breaks down what i been saying about Lloyd Banks career for years

His flow declined badly, despite his content becoming much more well rounded.

he sabotaged his own flow...and yet its da easiest thing to fix.

here's an example of why a&rs are IN VALUABLE....

its banks its a mechanical issue.

here's him rappin on mighty healthy 2 years ago on that mixtape where he rapped on da request of beats fans ask for...

son raps in that horrible new style flow EXCEPT da near end...i timestamped it..he LITERALLY reverted back to da way he USED TO RAP..... WHY CANT HE JUST KEEP DOING THAT???????
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Wow at the Prodigy audio excerpts :rofl: never knew about that meeting but it makes sense. I remember the build up to that Return Of The Mac album, but didn’t know it was basically Prodigy trying to show 50 he could do his own thing. Still one of my favorite albums.

Ninja made a point about Banks selling more than Fab when they dropped their first albums. You were in NY, so you probably heard him a lot more on those Desert Storm/ Clue cuts than the rest of the country. I first remember him on the “Holla Back”video which piped my interest to him, but Banks had the Dre/Em/50 stamp of approval and that ish was good worldwide. It was the the Rotten Apple and HFM 2 where Banks was exposed for who he really is. When Buck came out with “Straight Outta Cashville” the pecking order changed and Banks never followed it up. Three studio albums in 16 years and hasn’t dropped a mixtape in almost 4 years, every word 50 cent was the truth about him and the rest of the leeches on G-Unit

Back
Top Bottom