50 Cent first week sales Vol. WOW DUDE DID FALL OFF! 150-160k

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

...dude's album just dropped...

...in 2009...

300k is the new platinum.
word, plus it leaked a month ago.....if this was jay-z da stans would've been tossin hand gernades from da barracks tryin to defend da camel
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I dont understand how he fell off if dudes that don't even check for 50 are saying the album is a Banger.

It doesn't make any sense or am i wrong?

Agreed, son stepped up with this album. His album just doesn't have of his usual beef formula to get people to check for it. It will go Gold but will itreach Platinum? Think about it Em is only at 1.5 in the US.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

...in 2009...

word, plus it leaked a month ago.....if this was jay-z da stans would've been tossin hand gernades from da barracks tryin to defend da camel
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
For real.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

50 is gonna save face... Expect to see Tony Yayo in EVERY record store in the tristate purchasing boxes of albums, and they'll just give them away on Thisis50.com...

No way his #s will be under 300K... He takes his sales too serious to have people laughin @ him...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I dont understand how he fell off if dudes that don't even check for 50 are saying the album is a Banger.

It doesn't make any sense or am i wrong?

I'm going off the numbers G... It's a brick if he consider himself a top tier rap artist I haven't listened to BISD yet so I can't say if it's a banger or not I damn sure can't take most of these dudes opinions serious
laugh.gif
Ima listen to it within the next few days though...
i feel you on the not taking dudes opinions on here serious G
roll.gif
but people is right about this album. This joint is a banger for sure. We gonna see how the numbers looking though.

No way his #s will be under 300K... He takes his sales too serious to have people laughin @ him...
laugh.gif
true

This Album Is trash and if he does 200K he flopped no way around it. Cuz it's 50 dudes tryin to give him a pass, hell no this dude the reason why hip hopartist started talkin about sales in the first place and his joint aint charting right now. Any other big Artist does this and its considered a flop. Nas,Ross, Luda etc and ain't none of these dudes have a marketing push or power at there label like 50 so cut the bull. Homie flopped.

...in 2009...

QFT

were dudes expecting him to do 800K+ for his first week sales for it to be considered a success?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

This Album Is trash and if he does 200K he flopped no way around it. Cuz it's 50 dudes tryin to give him a pass, hell no this dude the reason why hip hop artist started talkin about sales in the first place and his joint aint charting right now. Any other big Artist does this and its considered a flop. Nas, Ross, Luda etc and ain't none of these dudes have a marketing push or power at there label like 50 so cut the bull. Homie flopped.
are you aware that his cd just dropped in stores yesterday?

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

This Album Is trash and if he does 200K he flopped no way around it. Cuz it's 50 dudes tryin to give him a pass, hell no this dude the reason why hip hop artist started talkin about sales in the first place and his joint aint charting right now. Any other big Artist does this and its considered a flop. Nas, Ross, Luda etc and ain't none of these dudes have a marketing push or power at there label like 50 so cut the bull. Homie flopped.
laugh.gif

My dude typing in the future.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by ninjahood

...in 2009...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
For real.

Damn. That's crazy. Situations like this make me realize how much of an incredible career Jay has had. 11 number one albums? Nuts. Maybe he was never asbig as 50 was in his prime, or Wayne....but remaining relevant and having longevity is tougher than anything else.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Damn. That's crazy. Situations like this make me realize how much of an incredible career Jay has had. 11 number one albums? Nuts. Maybe he was never as big as 50 was in his prime, or Wayne....but remaining relevant and having longevity is tougher than anything else.
This.

Damn. That's crazy. Situations like this make me realize how much of an incredible career Jay has had. 11 number one albums? Nuts. Maybe he was never as big as 50 was in his prime, or Wayne....but remaining relevant and having longevity is tougher than anything else.

I think 50 tried to stay at the top so hard that it backfired on him.

considering he himself leaked the album a month early. Moved up the date on a short notice, had hardly any promotion, and no real radio play, he basicallypulled the equivalent of platinum first week based on current music climate..

But no way he sold 150-160k,

but who cares what he sold, he himself said he accepts he can never sell what he once did........he made a really good album. And that is all that counts. Ikind of wish everyone would stop dropping albums because all people do now is complain, complain, complain when this has been the best year of music in 5years.

considering he himself leaked the album a month early. Moved up the date on a short notice, had hardly any promotion, and no real radio play, he basically pulled the equivalent of platinum first week based on current music climate..
Your reaching
laugh.gif
. We're not talking about Joe Budden or Cudi. We're talking about 50 Cent. This guy was the biggest name in Hip Hop fouryears ago and he's cocky as hell about it. Your telling me 150k is acceptable because of the state of the industry? #%$% out of here
laugh.gif
.Maybe itwasn't crazy promoted, but it WAS promoted and he did have a single out. He just isn't as big as [or close] as he use to be. The only reason he evensold 600k last time was because the Kanye beef.

This.

x2.

LOL the fact that not one person got the release date right for physical copy release just shows that he got hurt bad by the leak... His album came out mondaythe 16th (i know monday instead of tues ftl) so i think 2 days is enough to gather an estimate... Either way everybody knows 50 fell off but he still my dudebecause he is clowning jay-z daily lol bisd>> bp3

I bought bisd on itunes just off the fact it included 2 movies for 9.99 so even if the album was wack the movie made up for it... I thought more people wouldbuy just because its hard to get ahold to a movie compared to a cd but i guess i was wrong smh

Back
Top Bottom