Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

This guy 50 smh

Disliking Curtis is so 3 years ago.

Liking 50 Cent is so 6 years ago.
Its making a comeback

Meh. He gotta switch up. The interview are funny (if you enjoy hearing dudes hate on others) but on wax he hasn't evolved. Fam still rapping like he'spoor, ready to go rob a Currency Exchange or something when in reality his bank account is chunky
:::edit::: I have all his albums up to this & I quit, can't say I hate somebody I don't know but "I don't like what he has become"

I think 50 should just get a talk show....dude is comedy....only way N' pay attention to hime is when he got another rapper name in his mouth

who else is like that besides Game

This guy 50 smh

Its making a comeback

Meh. He gotta switch up. The interview are funny (if you enjoy hearing dudes hate on others) but on wax he hasn't evolved. Fam still rapping like he's poor, ready to go rob a Currency Exchange or something when in reality his bank account is chunky
:::edit::: I have all his albums up to this & I quit, can't say I hate somebody I don't know but "I don't like what he has become"
Of course, i don't think liking his music is making a comeback because its the same as GRODT but not as good. Im talking about the interviewsand "beefs", he upping the ante on recklessness so he can stay relevant. Entertaining it is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I know Flex didn't say "there's 2 sides" when it comes to Jay co-signing Sigel when it came to getting out of jail.
There is two sides on that note though. Who knows Jay's reasoning for not wanting that burden. Ya'll gotta remember Jay is in a completely different space now. It's easy for 50 to say I would've done that for Sig no problem because 50 is 50. But Jay is no longer the Jay he was. He's the Jay that gets invited to the presidential ball. You can't be cosigning felons on one hand and chillin with the president on the other. I don't know if that was his reasoning but I definitely see that it's not so clear cut.
You really think that's a good reason or excuse to do that to someone I'm guessing you considered a friend? I mean if the decision was even some what of a struggle in his mind and it was that much of a problem he could've just put Beans on lockdown if he felt he was stupid enough to get in trouble again.

I understand ppl change but where's the loyalty? Where's the trust? Is this act of friendship gonna ruin Jay-Z's career and he's gonna have to start all over again from scratch?

In an interview Beans said the judge wasnt asking Jay Z to be his "guardian" or have Beans released to jay's "custody"
it was more of a character voucher, and jay wouldnt vouch for him.
smh.gif

I also agree that $1200 is not a great look for Chris and Neef financially,

See here's the deal regarding that. Whether $1,200 was too low or too high for Chris and Neef, neither of them up to this point said anybody about it tomake it seem like they were un-happy with that amount. Also, if they truly felt like $1,200 a piece or to split was too low then they could have tried to booka show on their own and see how much they could have gotten, or do a show somewhere else. Not like they were obligated to go on tour with Jay at the time. Ifyou feel like you can make more money someplace else, why wouldn't you go for it. Even Beans said the same thing how he would not to a show with Jay causeat certain times he would get more money at another show someplace else.

stole Kanye from Dame
LOL. How is another man going to "steal" another man away from another man??

Originally Posted by Deuce King

stole Kanye from Dame
LOL. How is another man going to "steal" another man away from another man??
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You can't be THAT stupid? You never heard of people stealing otherpeoples clients? See where I'm going with this...?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And btw, Funk Flex is the BIGGEST Jay-Z sack rider I've ever come across..
sick.gif
[/color]

50: "Puff said Mase ain't worth 2 million dollars with 2 million dollars in his pocket"
roll.gif

I could really see Puff's grimey a*s saying that too.

As for 50, I'd love to see him promote an album without beef/hate. I don't think he's capable of it, he'll keep throwing shots at Jay until hisrecord slaes start steadying out and then it's on to the next venture. 50 is just a hater straight up, he don't like anyone being successful unless itEminem or G-Unit. Jay's not gonna feed into this at all, he's too busy promoting himself to care about this sh*t 50 is doing. Flex shoulda made thediscussion more about his album.

50: "They running and he's never passing the baton. I didn't retire, I said that?"
roll.gif
(100% TRUTH)

You never heard of people stealing other peoples clients? See where I'm going with this...?

Stealing other people's clients huh, yeah I've heard of that. Unfortunately for you and the person that originally posted the comment about Jay"stealing"
laugh.gif
Kanye from Dame your thought process is just abit off track. Kanye openly admitted that he chose Jay over Dame during an MTV special back when this originally happened. Now unless you wanna tell me Jayhad a gun to the back of Kanye at the time of the interview or had a gun to his head when Kanye made the decision to go with Jay/Def Jam really over Dame thenyour point just doesn't add up. "He stole Kanye from Dame"...............
roll.gif
roll.gif
, acting like Kanye got kidnapped. The correct terminology is "Kanye chose to roll with Jay/Def Jam over Dame", and given the misfortunes ofDame, I would say Kanye made the right choice.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

50: "Puff said Mase ain't worth 2 million dollars with 2 million dollars in his pocket"
roll.gif

I could really see Puff's grimey a*s saying that too.

Nah....He said Jimmy said it...

As always 50 said a lot of real %!%% in this interview.

And as always Flex rode Jay like Vanessa Del Rio in her prime.

This guy 50 smh

Its making a comeback

Meh. He gotta switch up. The interview are funny (if you enjoy hearing dudes hate on others) but on wax he hasn't evolved. Fam still rapping like he's poor, ready to go rob a Currency Exchange or something when in reality his bank account is chunky
Of course, i don't think liking his music is making a comeback because its the same as GRODT but not as good. Im talking about the interviews and "beefs", he upping the ante on recklessness so he can stay relevant. Entertaining it is
laugh.gif

This stuff that's bolded.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Flex rode Jay? Or Fif? I only heard 14 minutes which I would like back and damn he couldn't get off Fif's *#+. Goodness. I understand whatradio personality's do but Flex does it times 10. Its almost unbearable.

$1 million from Game for not putting the G-Unit logo on his albums. Talk about taking L's

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

rocyaice wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:

Flex rode Jay? Or Fif? I only heard 14 minutes which I would like back and damn he couldn't get off Fif's *#+. Goodness. I understand what radio personality's do but Flex does it times 10. Its almost unbearable.

Nah he was one Jay's penis G while trying not to piss Fif off at the same time... "Jay payed them 1200, If it was me I woulda gave em 500"

Really Flex???
eyes.gif

But you're right it is almost unbearably

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

rocyaice wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:

Flex rode Jay? Or Fif? I only heard 14 minutes which I would like back and damn he couldn't get off Fif's *#+. Goodness. I understand what radio personality's do but Flex does it times 10. Its almost unbearable.

Nah he was one Jay's penis G while trying not to piss Fif off at the same time... "Jay payed them 1200, If it was me I woulda gave em 500"

Really Flex???
eyes.gif

But you're right it is almost unbearably

Oh okay so I see he was doing the equal opportunist d-riding. I just heard the last 14 minutes and seemed like he was givin' Fif too much love. I'mguessing that love with Jay was in the prior clips. How does Flex still have a job? Clearly he has a fan base somehow.

Kanye openly admitted that he chose Jay over Dame during an MTV special back when this originally happened.
He also stated that his move could be seen as being DISLOYAL... & looked like he was gonna tear up.

See here's the deal regarding that. Whether $1,200 was too low or too high for Chris and Neef, neither of them up to this point said anybody about it to make it seem like they were un-happy with that amount. Also, if they truly felt like $1,200 a piece or to split was too low then they could have tried to book a show on their own and see how much they could have gotten, or do a show somewhere else.
Out of curiousity... How much do YOU get each show... Bleek??
nerd.gif

"Everybody took shots at my body up im tired..they like hov we need you back so we can kill your %+% again"

Back
Top Bottom