50 Cent picks up his first W since Pimping Vitamin Water

[h1]Chelsea Handler dating 50 Cent?! Late night host and rapper caught 'getting hot and heavy'[/h1]
BY Shari Weiss
Daily News Writer

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 9:19 AM

alg_resize_50-cent_chelsea-handler.jpg

Merrit, Rodriguez/Getty
Chelsea Handler and rapper 50 Cent were spotted getting cozy at a New Orleans bar.

[h3]Related News[/h3]

Talk about yin and yang.

The newest pair sparking romance rumors these days? Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent.

The comedienne and the rapper were spotted at a New Orleans bar Sunday night, where "they were getting very hot and heavy with each other," according to TMZ.com.

While the hookup may be surprising to some, it isn't totally random.

The tough guy reportedly took a liking to Handler some time ago, and has been actively pursuing her for months.

50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, left the "Chelsea Lately" host a flirtatious voicemail after appearing on her show, and even reportedly sent her flowers.

In August, he tweeted, "I think @chelseahandler is beautiful I wanta see what that dog lookin at on her page," referring to the upskirt image that is the background picture on Handler's Twitter page.

Handler, 35, announced on her show last month that she split with "Animal Planet" star Dave Salmoni after dating for a short time.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...r_were_caught_getting_hot_.html#ixzz11VYERh1n

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

how in the *@@% is this a win

because every famous black man in america wants to get up in that.

Being a brotha aint been this good since we all found out how wack Kim K was.

damn and i probably had a chance at that too. the only requirement is being black.

Never saw what people see in this chick..She's not even funny and she looks like a 40 year old soccer mom

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Never saw what people see in this chick..She's not even funny and she looks like a 40 year old soccer mom

agreed.
I still wouldn't mind though, I'm not very picky at all

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

agreed.
I still wouldn't mind though, I'm not very picky at all
:ROLLIN:HAT

i thought i was the only black guy who wanted a piece of this sweet white +%*. 
tongue.gif

nice job 50......

Spoiler [+]
cryhunter-o.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

how in the *@@% is this a win

because every famous black man in america wants to get up in that.
uh...why?

i'd beat, but i wouldn't be chasing her down. dudes acting like she has a 4th hole or something special. 

Back
Top Bottom