-----50 Cent VS JAY-Z (KING of NEW YORK)------

Got that triple going
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
So Jim Jones is worth responding to now? And what you mean focus on Jim Jones? Is he not the only other person other than NaS that Jay dedicated a whole diss record too? or am I missing something? Is this thread not about a battle between Curtis and Jay that will most likely not happen and ppl posting reasons as to why?

Stop assuming +%$% about me. Who said anything about loving rap beef or a code that you must respond to any and everyone that disses you?(As if all those ppl I named dissed Jay at the same time) Who said that? or you trying to back out of this by putting words in my mouth so you can make yourself think you're right?

If you don't appreciate rap battles maybe you should've never entered this thread? You dare to say that responding to Jim Jones has logic backing it and I'm illogical for thinking otherwise?

You didn't give me a reason either. First thing you posted is I don't know what that man is thinking and I don't care why bother discussing it. If that's the case GTFOOH. You should've just said I can't think of any reasons and end it there. Now you coming with assumptions and a poor thought process involving you using logic and everyone else being illogical
laugh.gif

That's pathetic but atleast I know now how you handle questions of this sort.

We get it tho you don't like rap battles and don't care about them. So anyone who does like rap battles and cares and uses some type of logic can come up with a reason why Jay would respond to Jim Jones and not any other artist that's obviously better than him or is it just that and he chose a bum to diss instead of someone with a hint of rap talent?

da truth is da last time hova lost a battle he almost lost his career wit it, he ain't doin that again if its up to him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da truth is da last time hova lost a battle he almost lost his career wit it, he ain't doin that again if its up to him
laugh.gif

Are you talking about Nas ?

laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

I just dont see the Mecca of Hip-Hop callin 50 King of New York, without the quality of music that he once had standing behind him...or the lyrical powerness prowess.
THIS

Cant front, about 4/5 years ago this wouldve been EPIC.

Now it just old & tired.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by Deuce King

IMO Kings/Legends reply how and whenever they feel like they want to, to whoever.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nuts_lock_lg.jpg

JesusHuggingGirl.jpg

laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing it happen

I wanna see Jays prissy %!* feathers get ruffled..

But knowing 50 he'll just go the video route if it happens
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

"I'm about a dollar, what the *#+% is 50 Cents?"

I know Jay ain't sleeping right at night knowing that 50 is worth near double his net worth.

.....everything negative directed your way does not always deserve a response.
I wish everybody had this mentality, the world especially the hood needs to have this mindset. Things would be alot better.
This post don't even make sense. you go from categorizing Jay as a king/legend ans then say Curtis isn't either as if that pertains to the previous statement. You aint say nothing about kings/legends responding to other kings/legends.

Let me get this straight tho. It's okay for Jay to not respond with a diss record to Cam'ron but it's okay for him to immediately diss Jim Jones? You have no problem with that hypocrisy? Jay made the excuse of he aint wanna respond to Cam cuz he had an album dropping and it was all apart of his plan to start a buzz BUT Jay goes ahead and does exactly that for Jim Jones when he has his biggest single of his career?
laugh.gif
A diss that only gave Jim Jones single an extra month of life cuz of Jay? You respect that?

What you're saying makes no sense. Ignoring dudes with actual skill for the pauper in the crew? Just be truthful Jay went at the dude he had nothing to gain from other than getting rid of him and nothing to lose if he lost as opposed to someone that could've put more chinks in his armor and that alleged untouchable status yall think he has.

I'm willing to here some reasonable explanations for this choice of an opponent in battling but don't come with that bull @+!+ stupidity. Side stepping logic.

I'm going to say this one more time, when your on top of the game like Jay is you really have the luxury in a sense to choice and pick who and what youwould like to respond to. Not just battle wise but opportunity wise. The same would go for any other legend like Scarface, Nas, or whoever. You gottarealize, in this day and age alot of rappers use "fake" beef as a way to garner attention or to boost record sales, which is beyond wack andisn't really hip hop but for some reason in this day and age people seem to overlook that
eyes.gif
. Like I said before, the last real hip hop battle was Jay vs. Nas, anythingjust about after that is forced or fake, just like this is. Anybody looking for a battle between Jay vs. 50 would be like anybody looking for a battle betweenJeezy and Wayne right now. Yeah it might look nice cause their both stars in the game but if there's no real beef to begin with what's the point?? Not to mention if this were started by anyone else besides 50 maybe there might be some point to it, but given that the initial starter is 50 any and everybodyshould be looking at this with raised eyebrows. With 50, we're talking about a guy that basically has built his career of beefs or fake beefs for thatmatter. He's been exposed for that and this situation is no different. In regards to 50, it's quite clear to see that his empire is crumbling rightbefore our very eyes, hardly anybody cares about him or his music, so he's doing what he feels he needs to do in order to stay afloat. Anybody that hascommon sense can see this. It's doesn't benefit Jay to respond to a guy who just isn't on his level. If anything, 50 needs to worry aboutbecoming more relevant.

da truth is da last time hova lost a battle he almost lost his career wit it,
LOL. You keep thinking that champ. Whatever makes you feel better. Just worry about getting those record sales numbers up for Fat Joe, eitherthat or tell him to retire. Hopefully the latter as his time in the rap game been past.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by solesavage

"I'm about a dollar, what the *#+% is 50 Cents?"

I know Jay ain't sleeping right at night knowing that 50 is worth near double his net worth.
Once again, ?

laugh.gif

He did lose but it only help his carer. You acting like Nas did what 50 did to Ja Rule
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Israeln23

laugh.gif

He did lose but it only help his carer. You acting like Nas did what 50 did to Ja Rule
tired.gif

exactly, and where is Nas ? The dude is dope, but is hip-hop really as excited about a Nas release as they are a Jay ?

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

laugh.gif

tired.gif

exactly, and where is Nas ? The dude is dope, but is hip-hop really as excited about a Nas release as they are a Jay ?

i cant believe u actually just said that
smh.gif
..who isn't hype when esco releases a album?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Israeln23 wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

laugh.gif

tired.gif

smh.gif

Not as many as YOU think...

laugh.gif

tired.gif

smh.gif
I'm a huge Nas fan but he isn't even relevant anymore
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif

smh.gif
I'm a huge Nas fan but he isn't even relevant anymore
ohwell.gif

NaS isn't relevant?

tired.gif

if u 18 i don't expect you to understand....ether shutdown jay-z in a major way in NYC da same way 50 did to ja rule, EXCEPT Nas doesn't subscribe toda 48th laws of

power, you know there's a rule there that says crush your enemies totally, well we all know Nas had his foot on jay-z's neck and he took it off andwent away like he always

does....rocafella took a loss, and jay-z wasn't da same till he "pretended" to retire.

ether shutdown jay-z in a major way in NYC
Just to let you know, there's a world outside of NYC, although I respect what your saying.

NaS isn't relevant?

I'll say this much, Nas is relevant to the IRS right now if nothing else.

this man said tooken lol

man i dont know what is funny that or what he said

That's exactly why I had to highlight that, if saying that word "tooken"
laugh.gif
wasn't enough to be arrested on sight by the grammar police and maybe evengiven the death penalty the statement was more than enough to garner a few laughs on here.

if u 18 i don't expect you to understand....ether shutdown jay-z in a major way in NYC da same way 50 did to ja rule, EXCEPT Nas doesn't subscribe to da 48th laws of

power, you know there's a rule there that says crush your enemies totally, well we all know Nas had his foot on jay-z's neck and he took it off and went away like he always

does....rocafella took a loss, and jay-z wasn't da same till he "pretended" to retire.

I agree that ether may have shut jay down in NY, but in the rest of the country, people sided with jay more. he has a more appeal nationwide. that is why is hehas been more successful. EDIT: also; NaS didn't crush Jay totally ? He sure tried. He lied all through his diss tracks. The fact of the matter is that HECOULDN'T. Look, I think that Illmatic is one of the greatest albums EVER, however, that doesn't mean that NaS is or that his greatness should be basedon if he crushed Jay, because he didn't and couldn't. He went for the jugular, Jigga just was so tough that even his nay-sayers couldn't front.With that said, 50 is fish food.

Back
Top Bottom