-----50 Cent VS JAY-Z (KING of NEW YORK)------

I respect both and I'm a big fan of both BUT I'm tired with the new Jay. He's been wild corny ever since he came out with The Black Album. He hasthis persona as if he's above everyone else and he's the God of rap. He's crazy talented but I just don't like him as an individual as of late.I'm going with 50 on this one, I don't really know what is gonna come from this but I'm interested

BISD >>> BP3

Originally Posted by grittyman20

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got it.

And I cant hear Jay-Z's ballin verse w/o saying Jim Jone's adlibs. "N I will click clack push your wig back (I'm scaaaaared)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

if u 18 i don't expect you to understand....ether shutdown jay-z in a major way in NYC da same way 50 did to ja rule, EXCEPT Nas doesn't subscribe to da 48th laws of

power, you know there's a rule there that says crush your enemies totally, well we all know Nas had his foot on jay-z's neck and he took it off and went away like he always

does....rocafella took a loss, and jay-z wasn't da same till he "pretended" to retire.

laugh.gif

but nah.

back when %@%%!% wouldn't dare play lyrical roullete...

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

Originally Posted by ninjahood

if u 18 i don't expect you to understand....ether shutdown jay-z in a major way in NYC da same way 50 did to ja rule, EXCEPT Nas doesn't subscribe to da 48th laws of

power, you know there's a rule there that says crush your enemies totally, well we all know Nas had his foot on jay-z's neck and he took it off and went away like he always

does....rocafella took a loss, and jay-z wasn't da same till he "pretended" to retire.

I agree that ether may have shut jay down in NY, but in the rest of the country, people sided with jay more. he has a more appeal nationwide. that is why is he has been more successful. EDIT: also; NaS didn't crush Jay totally ? He sure tried. He lied all through his diss tracks. The fact of the matter is that HE COULDN'T. Look, I think that Illmatic is one of the greatest albums EVER, however, that doesn't mean that NaS is or that his greatness should be based on if he crushed Jay, because he didn't and couldn't. He went for the jugular, Jigga just was so tough that even his nay-sayers couldn't front. With that said, 50 is fish food.
i agree with alot of this

NaS showed have followed up hard after Stillmatic....he didnt...and we are where we are today because of it

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

When 50 was at his prime, he could've tooken Jay...

roll.gif
50 had a full fledged diss record @ Hov
when he was at his "lyrical" prime. If he was
to go hard at him now it would make him look
extra corny with all the foolish antics he tries
to pull.

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Jay's a punk for not responding this whole time...
50 Wins.

- The End.
F 50 he just tryna sell records he diss jay around the same time every year.....my dude need to respond to Beans on some of dat real

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This post don't even make sense. you go from categorizing Jay as a king/legend ans then say Curtis isn't either as if that pertains to the previous statement. You aint say nothing about kings/legends responding to other kings/legends.

Let me get this straight tho. It's okay for Jay to not respond with a diss record to Cam'ron but it's okay for him to immediately diss Jim Jones? You have no problem with that hypocrisy? Jay made the excuse of he aint wanna respond to Cam cuz he had an album dropping and it was all apart of his plan to start a buzz BUT Jay goes ahead and does exactly that for Jim Jones when he has his biggest single of his career?
laugh.gif
A diss that only gave Jim Jones single an extra month of life cuz of Jay? You respect that?

What you're saying makes no sense. Ignoring dudes with actual skill for the pauper in the crew? Just be truthful Jay went at the dude he had nothing to gain from other than getting rid of him and nothing to lose if he lost as opposed to someone that could've put more chinks in his armor and that alleged untouchable status yall think he has.

I'm willing to here some reasonable explanations for this choice of an opponent in battling but don't come with that bull @+!+ stupidity. Side stepping logic.

I'm going to say this one more time, when your on top of the game like Jay is you really have the luxury in a sense to choice and pick who and what you would like to respond to. Not just battle wise but opportunity wise. The same would go for any other legend like Scarface, Nas, or whoever. You gotta realize, in this day and age alot of rappers use "fake" beef as a way to garner attention or to boost record sales, which is beyond wack and isn't really hip hop but for some reason in this day and age people seem to overlook that
eyes.gif
. Like I said before, the last real hip hop battle was Jay vs. Nas, anything just about after that is forced or fake, just like this is. Anybody looking for a battle between Jay vs. 50 would be like anybody looking for a battle between Jeezy and Wayne right now. Yeah it might look nice cause their both stars in the game but if there's no real beef to begin with what's the point?? Not to mention if this were started by anyone else besides 50 maybe there might be some point to it, but given that the initial starter is 50 any and everybody should be looking at this with raised eyebrows. With 50, we're talking about a guy that basically has built his career of beefs or fake beefs for that matter. He's been exposed for that and this situation is no different. In regards to 50, it's quite clear to see that his empire is crumbling right before our very eyes, hardly anybody cares about him or his music, so he's doing what he feels he needs to do in order to stay afloat. Anybody that has common sense can see this. It's doesn't benefit Jay to respond to a guy who just isn't on his level. If anything, 50 needs to worry about becoming more relevant.

I like how everything you said here has nothing to do with what I said. stating the obvious about recent beefs, the false claim that the last"real" battle was between Jay and NaS, bringing up Curtis again when we ALL know why's he doing it. Like you completely side stepped the shhI'm talking about to state things I already know or the obvious.

Lets get down to this luxury to choose who you battle cuz once again I never said he should respond to everyone that's dissed him. Would you not agree thatpicking on Jim Jones of all ppl out of the likes of Cam and Joe Budden is not just a waste of time? Is he not the terrible when compared to the other two?Especially in lyrical skill? Also Jay said himself he didn't respond to Cam cuz he dissed him to boost album sales. Did Jim Jones not have an album out?Did Jim Jones not have the biggest single of his career at this time? Is this not hypocrisy? Or was Jay's aim to secretly help Jim then? The argument wasinitially Jay's above these low level rappers and he doesn't need to respond to them. Now it's he can choose when he wants to battle which if youcheck I said in my first post on this topic. Problem is he chose Jim Jones. It's cowardly imo to diss a lame rapper when you can actually make it a realbattle and diss someone with skill. Is Jim Jones worthy of a legend or king? The whole time I've asked what does battling Jim Jones accomplish. Was he nota poor choice in an opponent?
Why can't yall just admit it was a stupid idiotic senseless meaningless waste of time bird brain move? JIM JONES? REALLY?

i like how my thread went healthy music conversation/debate. just wanna add that hip hop doesn't need this battle but it could benefit alot from it. justthink ron browz whole career is based off the ether beat EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr boy
pimp.gif

Jay-z is the floyd mayweather of hip hop
50 is pac man jay need to either respond to one of his worthy enemy's dude got 2 many to count right now

Jay-Z will respond to 50 Cent in an interview, but i don think on wax NT
eyes.gif

and the response is going to be sublimina shots fired at 50 Cent's direction.

Wow Jay that's beyond cold blooded. That's the complete opposite of what went down with Big when his boy took the rap for him
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ him wanting to get paid for Jay mentioning his name or spitting his life. Then again I can understand it.

I don't even understand how this dude Klein comes home and doesn't even have half a mill in his account if Jay was just lying and had no intentions ofdoing business with him. How could you live with yourself? You really just gonna play it like he's stupid for taking the rap and you're lucky andforget all about him?

Damn son. Is what I read really true? That link is a whole different thread in itself
smh.gif

What kind of human being is Shawn Carter?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

ether shutdown jay-z in a major way in NYC
Just to let you know, there's a world outside of NYC, although I respect what your saying.

NaS isn't relevant?

I'll say this much, Nas is relevant to the IRS right now if nothing else.

this man said tooken lol

man i dont know what is funny that or what he said

That's exactly why I had to highlight that, if saying that word "tooken"
laugh.gif
wasn't enough to be arrested on sight by the grammar police and maybe even given the death penalty the statement was more than enough to garner a few laughs on here.
i know he had chapter 13 filework filled out by an associate from a firm based in the d.c.-area. this was... spring'%%*-summer 2007.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Wow Jay that's beyond cold blooded. That's the complete opposite of what went down with Big when his boy took the rap for him
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ him wanting to get paid for Jay mentioning his name or spitting his life. Then again I can understand it.

I don't even understand how this dude Klein comes home and doesn't even have half a mill in his account if Jay was just lying and had no intentions of doing business with him. How could you live with yourself? You really just gonna play it like he's stupid for taking the rap and you're lucky and forget all about him?

Damn son. Is what I read really true? That link is a whole different thread in itself
smh.gif

What kind of human being is Shawn Carter?

exactly. That was my first time hearing that story. Jay as a business man is
pimp.gif
. But when it comes to being a true friend he sounds like a phony
eyes.gif

Am I trying to kick knowledge? You sound stupid Knowledge is the foundation. Your's seems shakey. Comedians are a dime a dozen so are parrots.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

http://www.sixshot.com/news/7496/

a must read

No morals or Ethics
smh.gif

he's 'posed to be cut from the same cloth as @@!!%+

And ya'll WORSHIP this !%!#%

Disgusting

Dehaven and Klein ect. saying the same %!%#

That boy AIN'T RIGHT...

He's snake..

I booked marked that..

Thankyou..

I'd like to hear the stans defense on this...

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Jay-z is the floyd mayweather of hip hop
50 is pac man jay need to either respond to one of his worthy enemy's dude got 2 many to count right now
False, because 50 cent is not good nor was he ever one of the best/talented rappers out.

So nah, think of another analogy.

only reason jay-z don't battle 50 cent is cuz 50 has da power to expose him, look how high on da food chain 50 is and he responds to ANYONE on da bottom ofda barrell

he don't let da fact that he's got millions of more dollars than his adversaries..its all about respect w/ him and i respect him a whole lot more cuzof that.

hova think cuz he almighty that he don't gotta respond. herb
indifferent.gif

ninjahood wrote:
only reason jay-z don't battle 50 cent is cuz 50 has da power to expose him, look how high on da food chain 50 is and he responds to ANYONE on da bottom of da barrell

he don't let da fact that he's got millions of more dollars than his adversaries..its all about respect w/ him and i respect him a whole lot more cuz of that.

indifferent.gif

Honestly, what can 50 possibly say that hasn't already been said about Jay?

StaXX wrote:
ninjahood wrote:
only reason jay-z don't battle 50 cent is cuz 50 has da power to expose him, look how high on da food chain 50 is and he responds to ANYONE on da bottom of da barrell

he don't let da fact that he's got millions of more dollars than his adversaries..its all about respect w/ him and i respect him a whole lot more cuz of that.

indifferent.gif

Honestly, what can 50 possibly say that hasn't already been said about Jay?

Exactly. 50 cant rap. What is he going to do make videos of him bring Beyonce and solange to Mayweather Mansion? 50 needs to go sit down somewhereand figure out a new game plan. Truthfully he is the blame for NY Rap being so divided now.

Back
Top Bottom