50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Dapper D

http://api.ning.com/files/hT8vRvVtZ...VERycAs9cGLP0Q/RickRossFinancialAffidavit.pdfhttp://api.ning.com/files...ossFinancialAffidavit.pdfhttp://api.ning.com/files...ossFinancialAffidavit.pdf
Some of rick rosses finical statements...
SMH...At dude only having three cars...a leased 2004 Maybach, leases escalade, and a infinity truck...

lol at $0.00.

A boss should be able to pay child support. Don't be stingy. Feed your kids!

It ain't about supporting the kids, it's about the mom not wanting to do anything and collect too.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by asu334

I knew Ace Hood Didn't deserve an album. 50K on Def Jam is just horrible
Have you heard Ace Hood album its pretty
pimp.gif

Yes and that stuff was trash that's why it only sold 50K on Def Jam come that's terrible i'm glad he won't be dropping another album cause of them horrible sales. Also his rhymes sound very fabcriated. I'm how do u only sell 50K and you got T-Pain & Ross on your lead single. When Ross was somewhat credible

Not only that but that #+## was like 7 dollars in best buy
laugh.gif
QFT No more Ace Hood Albums=Good Thing
That fool has that same fast flow no matter if its a love song or a street song.
laugh.gif

The address on those documents ain't Ross's address anymore.............doubt it ever was.

And I wouldn't take the financial statements too seriously, it is a child support case so Ross is going to downplay his income........now some W-4's onthe other hand.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by asu334

I knew Ace Hood Didn't deserve an album. 50K on Def Jam is just horrible
Have you heard Ace Hood album its pretty
pimp.gif

Yes and that stuff was trash that's why it only sold 50K on Def Jam come that's terrible i'm glad he won't be dropping another album cause of them horrible sales. Also his rhymes sound very fabcriated. I'm how do u only sell 50K and you got T-Pain & Ross on your lead single. When Ross was somewhat credible

Not only that but that #+## was like 7 dollars in best buy
laugh.gif
QFT No more Ace Hood Albums=Good Thing
That fool has that same fast flow no matter if its a love song or a street song.
laugh.gif

Dude is so cliche he's an example of what is wrong with mainstream music

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

If I'm supporting my child...and the #*!#% STILL takes me child support...

Im takin the truck back too...

thats just me tho...

shorty is scandalous....a straight mipmop #*!#%...
smh.gif

and I dont belive them financial papers either...
EXACTLY

and with child support thats pretty simple. the more you make the more you pay. i agree he probably fronted wit the financial statements to not pay as much.people run that scam all the time.

i dont know why people are taking a bitter baby mama's word so serious. chick could be lying through her crooked teeth. and it aint like 50 baby mama hashad the best of words for him either. im sure if you found her and had her do an interview she would have A LOT to say.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Money Wise, 50 got Ross!!!

Lyrically 50 can't___ Wit Ross!!!
sick.gif

Ricky is not Lyrical. Neither is 50 (he used to be....See Problem Child). They Are Lyrically the exact same. Ricky's Past two efforts have been better than50's. but I have a feeling BISD is going to be alot be than Deeper Than Rap.

^^^^^

ofcouse cuz he got dre beats and he creating a buzz for himself by.....

you guessed it... beefing wit ross and pretty much destroying him in the eyes of the public...

Ross still makes good music imo...I just funny how so many of ya'll are happy about a N' career getting ended...
smh.gif

I belive BISD will be the same BS he been puttin out for the last 2.5 albums....

Co-sign. #!+ ain't gonna change. I'll tell you what's gonna happen right now. Fif gonna drop Before I Self Destruct with like 3 or 4 Dre beats, andthe rest of the beats gonna sound like generic beats from GRODT that weren't good enough to make the album. He'll get a popular r&b singer on ahook or two. Probably Dream and J. Holiday, Yayo and Banks gonna stop buy and drop some verses, autotune will be present on a couple of songs and there goesBefore I Self Destruct.

And I agree about dudes wanting Ross career to be over. Honestly its like cats just found out Santa Claus ain't real. Like they hurt Ross ain't reallysell that white.
laugh.gif

And I don't want to hear that #!+ about "Oh its only because he lied".
laugh.gif
That's the dumbest excuse i've heard thus far. Oh if he would'vetold the truth that makes him being a fraud okay?

^^^^^

you guessed it... beefing wit ross and pretty much destroying him in the eyes of the public...

Ross still makes good music imo...I just funny how so many of ya'll are happy about a N' career getting ended...
smh.gif

I belive BISD will be the same BS he been puttin out for the last 2.5 albums....
rick ross was an idiot because he basically asked 50 to do it
he put himself in this mess

all you need to know about ross is this old interview.
he can't stand the man he was, can't stand the man he is.
wears fake jewelery (just ask in the jewelery thread), wears fake Gucci velours, leases cars... at the same time as he brags about the opposite.

TRILLAAAAAA?
he can't answer a question truthfully.
I have only taken 1 of his songs seriously and thats "here I am"

Originally Posted by rocyaice

^^^^^

smh.gif

Co-sign. #!+ ain't gonna change. I'll tell you what's gonna happen right now. Fif gonna drop Before I Self Destruct with like 3 or 4 Dre beats, and the rest of the beats gonna sound like generic beats from GRODT that weren't good enough to make the album. He'll get a popular r&b singer on a hook or two. Probably Dream and J. Holiday, Yayo and Banks gonna stop buy and drop some verses, autotune will be present on a couple of songs and there goes Before I Self Destruct.

And I agree about dudes wanting Ross career to be over. Honestly its like cats just found out Santa Claus ain't real. Like they hurt Ross ain't really sell that white.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's the dumbest excuse i've heard thus far. Oh if he would've told the truth that makes him being a fraud okay?

We Shall See....

Originally Posted by rocyaice

^^^^^

smh.gif

Co-sign. #!+ ain't gonna change. I'll tell you what's gonna happen right now. Fif gonna drop Before I Self Destruct with like 3 or 4 Dre beats, and the rest of the beats gonna sound like generic beats from GRODT that weren't good enough to make the album. He'll get a popular r&b singer on a hook or two. Probably Dream and J. Holiday, Yayo and Banks gonna stop buy and drop some verses, autotune will be present on a couple of songs and there goes Before I Self Destruct.

And I agree about dudes wanting Ross career to be over. Honestly its like cats just found out Santa Claus ain't real. Like they hurt Ross ain't really sell that white.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's the dumbest excuse i've heard thus far. Oh if he would've told the truth that makes him being a fraud okay?

Damn son..why the hate for 50?

You acting like he @+%$%! ya moms or something

Ross' jewels look fake.
my boy is a jeweler (raised into it, made Nucci Reyo's piece), he says they are fake as well.

Ross wears Fake Gucci, not hard to tell.

and I agree, rappers lie, tell stories, but to lie in every interview... is sad.

I'm not out there buying cd's anyway lol, but Ross is something to laugh about, I don't know why he would go @ 50 with so many skeletons in hiscloset is the point I'm trying to make.

why say 50 dresses horrible (which is a good point) WHILE YOU WEAR FAKE GUCCI? and have your belly out all the time?

why say 50 needs to pay his baby's mother when hes claiming hes in debt on legal papers?

why say 50 is working with the police when it's been proven you're a C.O. AND DENYING IT TO THE POINT YOU BEAT A BLOGGER IN THE FACE OVER THE TRUTH?

ALL I'M SAYING IS ROSS IS SOMETHING to laugh at.

I mean yeah 50 has fell off compared to Power of A Dollar and GRODT, or Beg For Mercy... But Massacre was still a good album, Curtis was ehhhhhhh but still hadcrazy songs and T.O.S. was a really good album (one of the best in 08 if you don't think so you didn't give it a listen or a chance)..

Also people say 50 is no longer musically relevant it is untrue.. Ended 07 with the biggest record of the year (I Get Money), and 08 had 3 top mixtapes andT.O.S. was really good (remember those who say 50 fell off also say Numbers mean nothing.)

Also 50's career and his body of work including the mixtape puts him way ahead of Ross (and 95% of any other rapper) don't say it is span of careerbecause Ross has been around since 2001 (see Told Ya'll with Trina off All About The Benjamins soundtrack).. Scratch Power of A Dollar off the list and gofrom 01-09 and 50's career alone destroys Ross now and anytime in the future which seems like a short future.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

man im so lost!

excuse me NT

but who started this??? and why?

Rick Ross because Dj Khaled told him to.. I'm not sure if the why is right but that is what has come out so far.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

man im so lost!

excuse me NT

but who started this??? and why?

Rick Ross because Dj Khaled told him to.. I'm not sure if the why is right but that is what has come out so far.

what did he say??

Back
Top Bottom