50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by Essential1

man im so lost!

excuse me NT

but who started this??? and why?

Rick Ross because Dj Khaled told him to.. I'm not sure if the why is right but that is what has come out so far.

what did he say??

we steppin on ya crew until u mothaf**kas crush/ and make the sweet love 2 every women that ya lust/
I love to pay her bills can't wait to pay her rent/ Curtis Jackson baby mama I ain't askin for a cent/
Burn the house down gotta buy another/ don't forget the gas can jealous stupid muthaf**ka

man im so lost!

excuse me NT

but who started this??? and why?

Rick Ross because Dj Khaled told him to.. I'm not sure if the why is right but that is what has come out so far.

what did he say??

we steppin on ya crew until u mothaf**kas crush/ and make the sweet love 2 every women that ya lust/
I love to pay her bills can't wait to pay her rent/ Curtis Jackson baby mama I ain't askin for a cent/
Burn the house down gotta buy another/ don't forget the gas can jealous stupid muthaf**ka

so after that verse

what did 50 say??

50 made a song called Officer Ricky
Ross: said it was trash and he had 48 hrs to come up with something better
50: said he was going to Venezuela and when he came back it is over. When 50 came back he flew Rick Ross' baby mom up to NY. Gave her a book deal and theywere interviewing and she was basically saying how he is a fraud that he was a CO and he doesn't have the money he is talking bout. Fif then takes hershopping and buys her Gucci and a fur coat. Then 50 releases his financial statements and says he has graduation video of Ross becoming a CO
Ross: drops two wack disses and keeps denying being a CO.. Every radio station clowns him
FOxy Brown: says 50 has 24hrs to recant a diss toward her in the Officer RIcky Song
50: Comes back in a video wearing curls because Ross said people in the south call him Curley(or the police)

aiight thanks fam
laugh.gif

but i seen the 50 cent warning video...saying im bout to f*** your life up...was that after the ross diss??

and where can i hear that ross song?

aiight thanks fam
laugh.gif

but i seen the 50 cent warning video...saying im bout to f*** your life up...was that after the ross diss??

and where can i hear that ross song?

it was after...

Just go to youtube type Mafia Music Rick Ross he made a video for it... 50's song is either called Officer Ricky or Try Me

oh yeah 50 did two cartoons about Ross both very funny...

The rest of the songs have been irrelevant except in I'll Be The Shooter Lloyd Banks rips it..

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

all you need to know about ross is this old interview.
he can't stand the man he was, can't stand the man he is.
wears fake jewelery (just ask in the jewelery thread), wears fake Gucci velours, leases cars... at the same time as he brags about the opposite.

TRILLAAAAAA?
he can't answer a question truthfully.
I have only taken 1 of his songs seriously and thats "here I am"
this man Chunk broke Rick Fraud's life down to a T�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ only taking "here i am" seriously..its true
laugh.gif

50 will straight rip on rick ross. what does rick ross have on 50 a couple of singles, some songs featuring tpain, and a lot of bad mixtapes featuring everyonefrom the south? dont get me wrong rick ross has flow but it's not even comparable to 50.

By: Ismael AbduSalaam

Rick Ross' self-proclaimed drug kingpin and gang affiliated background took another hit today (February 9) as more illuminating documents made the roundson the Miami native's criminal past.

The Smoking Gun, the same website that initially broke the story on Ross' officer background last summer, disclosed a detailed deposition between OfficerRey Hernandez and Ross attorney Allan Zamren.

The heated discussion revolved around specifics of the rapper's January 2008 arrest on marijuana and gun charges, along with inquiries into his allegedrelationship with the infamous Carol City Cartel.

"Why is this case assigned to a gang task force?" Zamren demanded.

"Because your client claims affiliation with [the] Carol City Cartel and other known gang members," Officer Hernandez replied, hinting at the varioussongs of Ross alluding to the alleged relationship.

"Do you have anything that shows you he was affiliated with any gang?" Zamren further questioned. "Or [of] yout own personal knowledgetoday?"

"No, I do not," Hernandez stated.

While both parties in the transcript differ on whether Ross should face a judge for the charges, both agreed there was no evidence from reputed members of theCarol City Cartel that Ross had any ties to the organization.

The Smoking Gun, which argues the Miami emcee has become delusional with his rap persona, titled the six-page piece "Rick Ross's Hood Dreams."

Rick Ross and newfound rival 50 Cent remain locked in battle of one-upmanship as both seek to drum up support for their respective forthcoming albums; DeeperThan Rap (March 24) and Before I Self-Destruct(tentatively March 2009).

After initially being an unconventional battle waged mostly outside the booth, both stars have released diss records in the last few days: 50 Cent with"I'll Be the Shooter," and Ross with "Valley of Death."

The two albums will be the first high-profile, mainstream Hip-Hop projects released this year.

At press time, neither Rick Ross nor his lawyer could be reach for comment.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

^^^^^

ofcouse cuz he got dre beats and he creating a buzz for himself by.....

you guessed it... beefing wit ross and pretty much destroying him in the eyes of the public...

Ross still makes good music imo...I just funny how so many of ya'll are happy about a N' career getting ended...
smh.gif

I belive BISD will be the same BS he been puttin out for the last 2.5 albums....

Co-sign. #!+ ain't gonna change. I'll tell you what's gonna happen right now. Fif gonna drop Before I Self Destruct with like 3 or 4 Dre beats, and the rest of the beats gonna sound like generic beats from GRODT that weren't good enough to make the album. He'll get a popular r&b singer on a hook or two. Probably Dream and J. Holiday, Yayo and Banks gonna stop buy and drop some verses, autotune will be present on a couple of songs and there goes Before I Self Destruct.

And I agree about dudes wanting Ross career to be over. Honestly its like cats just found out Santa Claus ain't real. Like they hurt Ross ain't really sell that white.
laugh.gif

And I don't want to hear that #!+ about "Oh its only because he lied".
laugh.gif
That's the dumbest excuse i've heard thus far. Oh if he would've told the truth that makes him being a fraud okay?

Damn son..why the hate for 50?

You acting like he @+%$%! ya moms or something
Where was the hate? I guess truth hurts......

Back
Top Bottom