50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

"if u was smart u be shook of me, cuz i get tired of lookin for u, spray ya momma crib and let your $%$ look for me." 50 Cent - Heat
pimp.gif

Ya'll act like someone can walk up on khaled slap the #*#% outta him, and he wont fight back?
How exactly do you know he would fight back?

And 50 aint cross no line. That's how a lot of street dudes roll. If you cant find the +!!$% you looking for, you take who you can.

50 is OC for that one
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's only funny because nothing is going to happen to him. If something did, he would easily have your family cleaned up...then you. That's all thatwas saying to me. They need to fall all the way back because if 50's life is worth your Mom's then you're on some other *+%@. Plus, you're notgetting anywhere near 50's crib if he doesn't want you to.

Ninja assassin money...

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer
I hope you know Brisco is cotton soft.

If he ain't make a video yet he never will.

laugh.gif

Yeah i know all about Bris, hence the "
nerd.gif
roll.gif
"

who are the Canadians that shot the footage tho?
Some Canadian cornball rapper I can't find his video to save my life. He was in Jacksonville and he went to the mall and was showing whereKhaled's mom works.
tired.gif

Lol I really don't even see this as OD. 50 is being 50. To me he's always been like this. That's the thing I appreciate about 50, son is consistentpersonality wise. I don't think he's gonna do anything to Khaled's moms but 50 specializes in putting pressure on these dudes and that's whathe's doing. Like he said, he's a f'ed up n'a and they should do something to him. But the thing is, these dudes ain't gonna do isht. Whichjustifies 50's approach imo. He's on that I'm gonna bully dudes cause they ain't gonna fight back
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
And if I remember correctlydidn't Yayo's moms house get shot up? Yeah, I don't really think 50 and them care about crossing lines. They gonna do whatever they feel isnecessary to apply pressure to these dudes.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

That video just shows how corny 50 is. I think he wants to get shot again because that seems to be the only time he makes good music.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think the video is corny also.

Originally Posted by jb 11368

Ya'll act like someone can walk up on khaled slap the #*#% outta him, and he wont fight back?
How exactly do you know he would fight back?

And 50 aint cross no line. That's how a lot of street dudes roll. If you cant find the +!!$% you looking for, you take who you can.

how he ain't find em when he talkin about slashing tires though?

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

what did he do? Khaled's mom works at a Mall where everybody can see her...he just went and brought a camera into the mall.

That cartoon was the gayest @!@! I ever seen...its obvious Ross dont know how to play this game, he lost off that alone...

First and foremost...

Khaleds mother has nothing to do with $$%%...You don't take video of where someone lives and works..

And then to show it as a way of saying " I can get your family touched"

OH HELL NO!

he's putting that man's family in danger...A young stupid N' may do something stupid and harm her...

That $$%% is [{}] of him imo...straight up, no other way to call it

Once again you're forgetting that this whole beef was started by Rick FRAUD mentioning 50's babys mother and their house burning down . . . 50 said itin the first interview, he usually wouldnt bring someones family into but they brought his sons mother into it, so the gloves was off . . . And 50 is under theimpression that Khaled was the one hypin Rick FRAUD to diss him.

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by MrDills

Rick Ross is 10x's better than fifty. Fifty got more money but he hasn't had a hit in a while. Push it to the limit > anything fifty put out

roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
U don't know what U talkin about.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Many Men What Up Gangsta Patiently Waiting I wont even continue I still bumpSurrounded by +$*% you n_ kno whats good
pimp.gif

S__ real ignorant. Now the new s___ is gonna be some other young dumb n___ gonna disrespect another young dumb n__ and unlike these 2 rich, soft, twinlkie toea__ n___, they gonna take it further, and some one is gonna die.

Look at J Hud's mom dukes gettin' killed...that s___ is just mad disrespectful and ignorant. If you really think that s___ is gangsta, you need to stopwatching too many movies. Take it to the cats you got beef with...they aren't hiding.

This Jerk is doing everything but win where it counts...in the booth. The sad thing is you cats will give him a pass cuz he's rich. This dude aint even arapper no more...he's a TV (non) personality. A game show host.

SMH @ what the game has become.

Straight +#*%.

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by MrDills

Rick Ross is 10x's better than fifty. Fifty got more money but he hasn't had a hit in a while. Push it to the limit > anything fifty put out

roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
U don't know what U talkin about.
That has got to be the most DUMB %+!% I have heard in about a couple of years! Their are not enough stone faces I can put up that would show howdumb that %+!% is.

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

"if u was smart u be shook of me, cuz i get tired of lookin for u, spray ya momma crib and let your $%$ look for me." 50 Cent - Heat
That is the first thing that came to mind upon seeing that video.

pimp.gif

one of the all time grimiest lines.

50 may be just doin what 50 does....but he crossed a line that shouldnt be crossed.
like im not thug, street dude, nothin, nada...but I, a RN (regular _) would kill him or anyone that even remotely, vaguely, anyway hinted towards hurtin mymoms.

simple as that, 50 may no not get hurt, but these tactics can lead to a lot of the lil dudes gettin killed. for instance, Banks security is nothin like50's, dude could get offed......."Im not tryin to have none of my people hurt or murdered..." -Em

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Lol I really don't even see this as OD. 50 is being 50. To me he's always been like this. That's the thing I appreciate about 50, son is consistent personality wise. I don't think he's gonna do anything to Khaled's moms but 50 specializes in putting pressure on these dudes and that's what he's doing. Like he said, he's a f'ed up n'a and they should do something to him. But the thing is, these dudes ain't gonna do isht. Which justifies 50's approach imo. He's on that I'm gonna bully dudes cause they ain't gonna fight back
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
And if I remember correctly didn't Yayo's moms house get shot up? Yeah, I don't really think 50 and them care about crossing lines. They gonna do whatever they feel is necessary to apply pressure to these dudes.

i agree 110%
it really says alot about people that think 50 is going over board.
he not... if you aint gangsta, you aint hood.... dont talk it... period.
he just pullin they card.... Khaled, Ross.... neither of em gonna do anything.... 50 know that, he just having fun making these fake gangsters shake in theirboots.

50 mad corny for that video...
What does it accomplish?...
We all know hes not gonna do anything to khaled or his mother...
It doesnt make him look any tougher (threatening a N's mother...Curtis is Gettin it in really doing that bad)...
Its not funny...
he was just lame for that...
And he probably got the police involved...something he might have wanted...

Originally Posted by mossman75

S__ real ignorant. Now the new s___ is gonna be some other young dumb n___ gonna disrespect another young dumb n__ and unlike these 2 rich, soft, twinlkie toe a__ n___, they gonna take it further, and some one is gonna die.

Look at J Hud's mom dukes gettin' killed...that s___ is just mad disrespectful and ignorant. If you really think that s___ is gangsta, you need to stop watching too many movies. Take it to the cats you got beef with...they aren't hiding.

This Jerk is doing everything but win where it counts...in the booth. The sad thing is you cats will give him a pass cuz he's rich. This dude aint even a rapper no more...he's a TV (non) personality. A game show host.

SMH @ what the game has become.

Straight +#*%.
QFT

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Lol I really don't even see this as OD. 50 is being 50. To me he's always been like this. That's the thing I appreciate about 50, son is consistent personality wise. I don't think he's gonna do anything to Khaled's moms but 50 specializes in putting pressure on these dudes and that's what he's doing. Like he said, he's a f'ed up n'a and they should do something to him. But the thing is, these dudes ain't gonna do isht. Which justifies 50's approach imo. He's on that I'm gonna bully dudes cause they ain't gonna fight back
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
And if I remember correctly didn't Yayo's moms house get shot up? Yeah, I don't really think 50 and them care about crossing lines. They gonna do whatever they feel is necessary to apply pressure to these dudes.
yea yayo's moms house got shot up

i agree with you 10000% btw

his music may be not up to par as of lately but you gotta love fif's actions, always have me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom