50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

I was pulling for Ross until I heard his interview with Ricky Smiley and he avoided ALL the questions
smh.gif
I can care less what happens now...i'm not evengonna listen to another song or watch another cartoon until I hear something crazy happend

Rick Ross is 10x's better than fifty. Fifty got more money but he hasn't had a hit in a while. Push it to the limit > anything fifty put out

Originally Posted by MrDills

Rick Ross is 10x's better than fifty. Fifty got more money but he hasn't had a hit in a while. Push it to the limit > anything fifty put out

You dont have a clue what you are talking about

You my friend are an idiot.

laugh.gif

wow, i guess youve never heard any song on GRODT or any of 50s nice mixtapes, hell theres songs on massacre better than that....im supposed to die tonight?

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Power of the Dollar>>>>>>Ross' career

and im not even a fan of fif...
New 50 track coming tonight.

It's another Rick Ross diss.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Hopefully it's good...

The only rap beef with a lack of Diss records
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
How we got more cartoons than diss records??
(jada)It's a shame what the games became(jada)

Can someone tell me the last good song fifty has put out? It is alot of easst coast bias in this thread. If you take it strictly by the music 50 can't_________ wit Ross.

Originally Posted by AirGordon10

The only rap beef with a lack of Diss records
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
How we got more cartoons than diss records??
(jada)It's a shame what the games became(jada)
nah, they both got like 2?
they're just horrible, 50's more horrible than Ross'

on some anti-50
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
, how is he known for battles and got thewackest disstracks?
laugh.gif

unless hes goin at Ja

Can someone tell me the last good song fifty has put out? It is alot of easst coast bias in this thread. If you take it strictly by the music 50 can't _________ wit Ross.
if we wanna go by billboard success..."i get money", which is a track i didnt even like, is a bigger hit than ross has seen in hiscareer. Musically, just face it, ross isn't touching fif.

and im in no way a fan of fif..i dont hate him, but hes not on my radar..

Can someone tell me the last good song fifty has put out? It is alot of easst coast bias in this thread. If you take it strictly by the music 50 can't _________ wit Ross.

Listen to Power of a Dollar or GRODT. Those albums destroy anything that Ross ever put out. Listen to some of the old fifty dis tracks during the Murda Incand Benzino beef. 50 maybe fell off now, but his reputation alone from the past is still better than anything Ross will ever put out.

i mean, depending on who you ask as to what a "good" song is. "i get money," "crack a bottle," "ayo technology" haveall been really big billboard successes. crack a bottle apparently just broke the record for most 1st week downloads (i don't think it's a good song,but that's just my opinion).

i liked "i get money" and "ayo technology" was huge in the clubs/bars last year or the year before, whenever it came out.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

just watched this video and all i could do was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

this dude 50. damn. i don't even know what to say. that was crazy. on some real "i'm gonna murder you and your family" type stuff.

Back
Top Bottom