50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

^^Exactly......Dudes is crazy if they think Banks didn't go off on em....."50 Bodied you, I just layed the chalk down"

banks got 'em.

"he be talkin bout the weight be push, used to punch the clock at jail
drove his mommas car 'round, now he got what you want for sale
see it... i bought it, its official if i flaunt it
if ya diamonds really real, then put the diamond tester on it -he dont want it
ill run up on ya shadow and hit you proper...
you as real as a $4 dolla bill... carol city copper
chop em down - 1 by 1, 2 by 2... its what i do
if you knew, what i knew... then you'd be cool, you'd be through"

sick.gif

Just went through the last few pages and this jeffort5 dude won't shut up.
laugh.gif
He's so worried that 50 is winning and people are supporting him inthis battle. Why don't you worry about yourself?

Ross just needs to shut the hell up. What was up with that gay p0rno?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by diceloveme

I think 50 goes down as rap worst dressed rapper, his stylist should be fired immediately
he does dress pretty bad

but in respect to the battle at least he doesn't wear fake jewelery + fugazi Gucci velours.
50 cent was one of the first pioneers to rock moissanite jewerly...its not fake...but if u frontin like it cost a quarter million and its way lessthen you get my drift...

^^ 50 can afford a quarter million in jewelry, therefore he's not frontin in the least bit.... Officer Ricky on the other hand can't afford asubstantial amount of jewels but he claims to have 2 million in jewels on... frontin?

Rick Ross just keeps on taking L's, they just played look what tia told me on the rus par morning show because 50 says rus par in there, and that wasenough to get them on 50 side and there even saying rick ross is over lol

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

That didn't even have anything to do with Ross...

He just doing !*#% for comedic value now...
roll.gif
nerd.gif
supposedly Pistol Petes baby momma

laugh.gif

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/miss-info-exclusive-50-defends-his-right-to-wrong/
Missinfo spoke with 50 last night after she saw the video "A Psychic Told Me"..Here is what she has to say regarding last night events..

My mood took a turn when I saw a video on 50's website which showed him writing a poem, and also included footage of DJ Khaled's mom's house (with the address blurred) and her workplace. She seems unaware that she is being videotaped. The cameramen don't show their faces, but do include their Thisis50.com tee-shirts in the frame. At the end of the video, 50 says "I'm not the kinda %%%%% you should #@#+ with, I'm special…I have less compassion than the average human." (that's repeating a line that Fif said during this radio interview)

On Celebrity Drama last night, I said "Honestly, I'm disappointed. Because the best thing about 50's beef so far has been the comedy, and of course there were low blows, but it was only from willing participants [ie. Tia Kemp]. Not innocent civilians who have nothing to do with nothing. I know Fif is smart and talented, so I'm disappointed."

Later, 50 reached out because he was upset at my reaction. I couldn't understand why until we spoke.

Fif said that the video was his reaction to seeing a website allegedly connected to Rick Ross, which is devoted solely to attacking 50 and promoting Ross' upcoming album "Deeper Than Rap." On the site, there is a very disrespectful photo-shopped image of 50's son, Marquise. According to 50, the site and photo has been up since Sunday.

We came to an understanding because obviously I didn't know anything about that photo before he told me. Fif said, "How come everyone hears the shot, but nobody sees the slap that comes before the shot?" Point taken. And I think its vital for folks to understand that 50 was provoked by an attack on the most important thing to him. He also insisted that Khaled has waged a private campaign against him for years.

But I also told him that the photo may have been violation level 5, but his response was violation level 30 because a photo hurts and humilates, but it doesnt endanger the civilians who are now unsuspecting collateral damage. Fif didn't deny me a right to that opinion. Which I appreciate.

But clearly, at this point, he's in war mode: "you push, I punch, you stab, I shoot."

I get it. You can't win a war with a endless volley.

I just wish neither line was crossed.

Now to be fair, sources on Rick Ross' side insist that Ross is not behind the 50 Cent attack site and not behind the photo attack on 50's son. And there are people who are trying to mediate.

UPDATE: In fact, it seems that the photo of Marquise has just been removed from the website. (So I think 50's video will be removed as well.)

UPDATE 2: 50 Cent delivered on his word and removed the "A Psychic Told Me" video.

this was the corniest beef is rap history it was a battle of Youtube videos WTH is that. Can we move along now and get back to the music.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Just went through the last few pages and this jeffort5 dude won't shut up.
laugh.gif
He's so worried that 50 is winning and people are supporting him in this battle. Why don't you worry about yourself?

Ross just needs to shut the hell up. What was up with that gay p0rno?
to be honest with u goofy..i really dont care whos winning cuz neither one of them pay my bills homeboy..im just stating the obvious..i men thisis a discussion board right? if i was only worried about myself..then nobody would post on nt? right? exactly...stop trying to cut the line and stay in yourplace next time

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

how is there gonna be a picture of dudes son that NOBODY has seen?

he took it down.... it was a really bad photoshop. they put dude's sons face on a monkey.. it was on this is curly.com
laugh.gif
....speaking on curly, when he took those glasses off i almost diedlaughin

Damn I surprised ain't nobody talking about how big Pistol Pete's baby momma's $$* is.

She was about to bust out that damn dress.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

how is there gonna be a picture of dudes son that NOBODY has seen?

he took it down.... it was a really bad photoshop. they put dude's sons face on a monkey.. it was on this is curly.com
laugh.gif
....speaking on curly, when he took those glasses off i almost died laughin
i posted it here yesterday = looks like it got yuku'd

rickrosswebsite.JPG

monkyyy.JPG

they blurred it on thisis50 -

yo!

... i dunno why, but im more offended by the monkey picture, than khaled's mother....

we all know 50 wasnt gonna send goons to run up on mamma dukes. but puttin a minor our there like that, its just lame.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

I think 50 goes down as rap worst dressed rapper, his stylist should be fired immediately
How is he the worst dressed?
Is it because he ain't wearing skinny jeans with a scarf and trying to look all pretty?
tired.gif

His style is the exact same way as when he first dropped. If only his music was like that as well.

Back
Top Bottom