50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Damn I surprised ain't nobody talking about how big Pistol Pete's baby momma's $$* is.

She was about to bust out that damn dress.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
cuz she looked disgusting, with all that plastic surgery on her face she might have well been a man under there
sick.gif
, can't truss it these days.

You dudes are funny.

Y'all talking aint nobody filming y'all moms but then go on to say anybody can get it.........where's the logic.

And Pete's ex look like a ******.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Damn I surprised ain't nobody talking about how big Pistol Pete's baby momma's $$* is.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
cuz she looked disgusting, with all that plastic surgery on her face she might have well been a man under there
sick.gif
, can't truss it these days.

laugh.gif
Man I saw her face in the whip and stop looking after that.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

them thangs are huge

Originally Posted by SoMeTimEs CoRy

why do people keep mentioning banks voice, just listen to the lyrics dude is a problem

truth....his voice is the same as its been since 2002, raspy as a mother....

Banks official laid Ricky to rest with the lyrical content..Rick Fruad should just wave the white flag. its over for him at least lyrically.

laugh.gif
yall forgetting he already went at pistol pete with the whole Fat Joebeef-

fat joe - khaled - pistol pete - TS - ross - wayne

all targets of his...

this is all for comedy / embarrassment - nobody wanna go to jail over this...hip hop cops got fast inernet connections and youtube/wshh/allhiphop bookmarked
laugh.gif
anybody falls from this and they on it

Ugh.

Ya baby moms. The mouth that your kid kisses. The woman your kid loves. Getting treated like a smutbag for all to see.

Ugh.

sick.gif
smh.gif

50 don't play fair. His paper to long. He can literally do anything/everything to embarrass these _'s.

Pistol Pete's BM thick as +!!% though. She probably one graham cracker away from being a chubby baby, be she got (.)(.) and ( Y ) for days...Sheesh.

And regardless how this beef ends up....I'm still copping Officer Ricky's album. He makes quality music. Can't say the same for Fifty. (Recentlyspeaking of course before all you belligerent @$ _'s start screaming about Power of a Dollar and GRODT. Eventhough half y'all _'s prolly hated himwhen he dissed your favorite rapper on 'How to Rob' and 'Be a Gentleman' )

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ugh.

Ya baby moms. The mouth that your kid kisses. The woman your kid loves. Getting treated like a smutbag for all to see.

Ugh.

sick.gif
smh.gif

50 don't play fair. His paper to long. He can literally do anything/everything to embarrass these _'s.

Pistol Pete's BM thick as +!!% though. She probably one graham cracker away from being a chubby baby, be she got (.)(.) and ( Y ) for days...Sheesh.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ugh.

Ugh.

sick.gif
smh.gif

And regardless how this beef ends up....I'm still copping Officer Ricky's album. He makes quality music. Can't say the same for Fifty. (Recently speaking of course before all you belligerent @$ _'s start screaming about Power of a Dollar and GRODT. Eventhough half y'all _'s prolly hated him when he dissed your favorite rapper on 'How to Rob' and 'Be a Gentleman' )
laugh.gif

fraud or not Mafia Music gets daily play
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoneyGrowsOnTreez

Damm I wonder if ross and em are tryin to get 50s BM, Thats would be out of controll lol Str8 baby mama wars

that would backfire. 50 been nothing but generous to his kid and baby moms. She just bitter.

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by diceloveme

I think 50 goes down as rap worst dressed rapper, his stylist should be fired immediately
How is he the worst dressed?
Is it because he ain't wearing skinny jeans with a scarf and trying to look all pretty?
tired.gif

His style is the exact same way as when he first dropped. If only his music was like that as well.

Come on bruh. I hate how swag has taken over music in rap but seriously this cat Fif came out with spaghetti strapped wife beaters. He's the worst dressedentertainer let alone rapper for that !$% alone. He might as well wear stiletto pumps with his spaghetti strap wifebeaters.

180px-Mudmee_tie_dye.jpg

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by diceloveme

I think 50 goes down as rap worst dressed rapper, his stylist should be fired immediately
How is he the worst dressed?
Is it because he ain't wearing skinny jeans with a scarf and trying to look all pretty?
tired.gif

His style is the exact same way as when he first dropped. If only his music was like that as well.

Come on bruh. I hate how swag has taken over music in rap but seriously this cat Fif came out with spaghetti strapped wife beaters. He's the worst dressed entertainer let alone rapper for that !$% alone. He might as well wear stiletto pumps with his spaghetti strap wifebeaters.

180px-Mudmee_tie_dye.jpg
dude got on a 1 piece
bd4358de46ea673ac847d88f6e106ede2156205.bmp

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i thought the video was stupid until i saw it waspistol petes baby's mom. i wonder who's baby mom is next
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom