50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

http://www.youtube.com/v/UqHlZeWJFLM&hl=en&fs=1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Was this fan made?
It's pretty well edited.

Originally Posted by henz0

I know im late but im just now hearing that officer ricky **+% for the first time on the radio..

" officerrrrrrr rickkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy "

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn they playing that on the radio??

You're in NYC though huh....

Not a chance they'd play that back here in Seattle
tired.gif

Miss Hot 97 & Power 105

Episode 3of Pimpin Curly: The Fast Lane

I have a feeling some of th broads in this video are some of these _'s babymoms and Ex's/girls
laugh.gif

Im pretty confident thats the case, I jus gotta kno who's is which....Nt detective get on it.

I don't understand what those Curly Videos are about, I mean they're funny, but how are they supposed to attack Rick Ross?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I don't understand what those Curly Videos are about, I mean they're funny, but how are they supposed to attack Rick Ross?
might be more to it but Ross sai down south they call him Curly...then pimpin ken had a video saying 50 is a trick etc etc...so it was a jab backat both of them making light of the comments...then it prob got some traction so he continued it...2nd joint featured pistol petes baby moms as the main worker
laugh.gif
this last joint has a bunch of girls and it will prb come out who theyare...

50 just having fun with it...

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by henz0

I know im late but im just now hearing that officer ricky **+% for the first time on the radio..

" officerrrrrrr rickkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy "

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn they playing that on the radio??

You're in NYC though huh....

Not a chance they'd play that back here in Seattle
tired.gif

Miss Hot 97 & Power 105
they playing down here in the south....its a dope song to me...i dig the beat

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

the fight in the last Curly vid had me dyin
when the blaxploitation music came on FTW

the whole joint was based off the mack
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@ the statue of liberty explanation

"But my hand dey dem hurt me..."LMAO

I'm dyin @ them slap boxing in the parking garage

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

might be more to it but Ross sai down south they call him Curly...then pimpin ken had a video saying 50 is a trick etc etc...so it was a jab back at both of them making light of the comments...then it prob got some traction so he continued it...2nd joint featured pistol petes baby moms as the main worker
laugh.gif
this last joint has a bunch of girls and it will prb come out who they are...

50 just having fun with it...

Pimpin' Ken said TIP was a trick. He said Fif was one of the rare cats who wasn't trickin' if I heard correctly.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

^^Nah, he called 50 a trick too...
Really? What video are ya'll referring to? Because the one I saw he was proppin' up Fif as a pimp and the future of pimpin' lol.

Don't quote me on this but I think I know for sure that first chick they showed is Rick Ross' second baby mother the Call Girl. I'm not sure butthat chick looks really similar to Ross' other baby mother.

Back
Top Bottom