50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by Dapper D

OFFICER-RICK-AND-JOE-ON-THE-JOB-psd24240.png
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Fam think he's slick. He's auditioning for future gigs in Hollywood. Smart dude though, he see it's about over w/ on the music side so he wanna pull a Will Smith

QFT...He knows this music *%*% is a rap for him...
So now he is using his charismatic personality to open up other doors...

via MTV:

Rick Ross says if you judge him on making music, then his Deeper Than Rap LP (due March 24) should make a bigger splash on the SoundScan charts than 50Cent's Get Rich or Die Tryin'.

"That's for sport," Ross said about his dis raps aimed at 50. The Miami monster said his underground records won't overshadow the hits on hisalbum. "My freestyles as you could hear them, 'Kiss My Pinky Ring,' I do them in 20 minutes and put them out there. Those crumble empires. Peoplelistening to how potent the music is. That's all this really is for me. I'm not really excited yet. All this is a platform for me to show people howtalented I am. How much better of a lyricist I am. So if [50] sold 10 [million], my next album should sell 12."

roll.gif

No wonder he won't admit to his years as a C.O. .... dude really lives in a dream world.

Originally Posted by doyung9

via MTV:

Rick Ross says if you judge him on making music, then his Deeper Than Rap LP (due March 24) should make a bigger splash on the SoundScan charts than 50 Cent's Get Rich or Die Tryin'.

"That's for sport," Ross said about his dis raps aimed at 50. The Miami monster said his underground records won't overshadow the hits on his album. "My freestyles as you could hear them, 'Kiss My Pinky Ring,' I do them in 20 minutes and put them out there. Those crumble empires. People listening to how potent the music is. That's all this really is for me. I'm not really excited yet. All this is a platform for me to show people how talented I am. How much better of a lyricist I am. So if [50] sold 10 [million], my next album should sell 12."

roll.gif

No wonder he won't admit to his years as a C.O. .... dude really lives in a dream world.
I need some of that stuff he's on asap!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrDills

Ross is still a better rapper than 50. This new album has alot of potential
pimp.gif

Ross is a better rapper than 50?
roll.gif
, people act like G-Unit didn't run the rap world 3 years ago.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

pimp.gif

roll.gif

it was exactly that....3 years ago

ross that dude tho
laugh.gif
he out his rabbit +$% mind like +!*%

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

As of right now Ross is a better rapper than 50. But if this was 2001...different story.
But is Ross really a better rapper?

I mean I know this is 50 vs. Ross... but let's be honest...

"I'm sitting in the suite and now I'm eating crab meats..." and let's not forget... "muunnnkey"

This dude Ross just a clown. I can't wait for him to disappear.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

pimp.gif

roll.gif

ross that dude tho
laugh.gif

Ok and Jordan hasn't played in a while, I guess all these new players are better than him...? No. You can't take away the fact that the man used to bea beast. 50's mixtapes > Ross' career. POTD > Any Rawce album. 50 is and always will be the better rapper. Just because he on some other $@! nowdon't mean he can't still rap.

pimp.gif

roll.gif

ross that dude tho
laugh.gif

Ok and Jordan hasn't played in a while, I guess all these new players are better than him...? No. You can't take away the fact that the man used to be a beast. 50's mixtapes > Ross' career. POTD > Any Rawce album. 50 is and always will be the better rapper. Just because he on some other $@! now don't mean he can't still rap.
COSIGN

pimp.gif

He makes better music as of RIGHT NOW but.... he is most definately not a better rapper.

I completely agree that right now Ross is a better rapper.

50 made good music at one point but he is no longer doing that. Everything he is doing is based off of gimmicks
and ploys. He is better at generating interest in himself than anyone I can think of but his rapping sucks.

There is no way that Ross will outsell 50 but it will not be based on rap skill or song quality, it will be based on
the 50/Interscope marketing machine and the fact that White middle America still sees this guy as this
generations version of 'Pac. If Ross does 200k, Im shocked. 50 will do at least double that easy, especially if he
drops a record that gets a decent amount of spins.

pimp.gif

roll.gif

ross that dude tho
laugh.gif

Ok and Jordan hasn't played in a while, I guess all these new players are better than him...? No. You can't take away the fact that the man used to be a beast. 50's mixtapes > Ross' career. POTD > Any Rawce album. 50 is and always will be the better rapper. Just because he on some other $@! now don't mean he can't still rap.

What? Your kinding making dudes point for him. Jordan is the GREATEST so let's not even compare Fif and Jordan on them levels. But MJ is the greatestbasketball player at this time. But 30 year old Kobe>>>45 Year Old jordan. And you dudes keep bringing up Fif's mixtapes. They're hot but notbecause of Fif's lyrics lol. Fact is, if Fif can still rap he should do it. He's not so that's all we can judge him on. He can be a commercialrapper and still spit. Ross is not a bad rapper. He can spit. He's not as nice as Lloyd Banks but as far as them other cats on G-Unit including Fif himselfhe !@$'s on them. As you can see Fif makin' cartoons trying to battle lol. Fif is smart. He knows he can't go word for word with Ross because Rossis the better rapper. Fif is just in a whole different field right now. He's not hungry. I'm not in his situation but I can only imagine how hard it isto be sittin' on millions and then have to shell out a hot 16 while acting and owning different business ventures.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

pimp.gif

roll.gif

ross that dude tho
laugh.gif

What? Your kinding making dudes point for him. Jordan is the GREATEST so let's not even compare Fif and Jordan on them levels. But MJ is the greatest basketball player at this time. But 30 year old Kobe>>>45 Year Old jordan. And you dudes keep bringing up Fif's mixtapes. They're hot but not because of Fif's lyrics lol. Fact is, if Fif can still rap he should do it. He's not so that's all we can judge him on. He can be a commercial rapper and still spit. Ross is not a bad rapper. He can spit. He's not as nice as Lloyd Banks but as far as them other cats on G-Unit including Fif himself he !@$'s on them. As you can see Fif makin' cartoons trying to battle lol. Fif is smart. He knows he can't go word for word with Ross because Ross is the better rapper. Fif is just in a whole different field right now. He's not hungry. I'm not in his situation but I can only imagine how hard it is to be sittin' on millions and then have to shell out a hot 16 while acting and owning different business ventures.

i agree with some of that. i do feel like he is just trying to get his contract done with so he can stop rapping and start full time acting.... banks can runthe unit on his own when 50 is gone if they give banks the right production and marketing. ross is not as good as banks but then again not alot of rappers are.

Back
Top Bottom