50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

gif of the year

Originally Posted by Dapper D

http://api.ning.com/files/hT8vRvVtZ...VERycAs9cGLP0Q/RickRossFinancialAffidavit.pdfhttp://api.ning.com/files...ossFinancialAffidavit.pdf
Some of rick rosses finical statements...
SMH...At dude only having three cars...a leased 2004 Maybach, leases escalade, and a infinity truck...

F' That... SMH at dude only having $1,700 in the bank and $800 in his pockets.

SMH at this dude being in debt like a mutha @@++!!
smh.gif
This dude is in the hole $1.5 million dollars...
smh.gif
While not even making enough to cover his living expenses from month to month.
smh.gif

Baaaaaawwwwssssss

HUSTLIN ALL WRONG!
smh.gif
backwards #@* *@#+%

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

CParkFresh wrote:

Da Doc03 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

gif of the year

Dapper D wrote:

http://api.ning.com/files/hT8vRvVtZ...VERycAs9cGLP0Q/RickRossFinancialAffidavit.pdfhttp://api.ning.com/files...ossFinancialAffidavit.pdf
Some of rick rosses finical statements...
SMH...At dude only having three cars...a leased 2004 Maybach, leases escalade, and a infinity truck...

F' That... SMH at dude only having $1,700 in the bank and $800 in his pockets.

SMH at this dude being in debt like a mutha @@++!!
smh.gif
This dude is in the hole $1.5 million dollars...
smh.gif
While not even making enough to cover his living expenses from month to month.
smh.gif

Baaaaaawwwwssssss

HUSTLIN ALL WRONG!
smh.gif
backwards *$% +#*#%

The only way this man could have any bread is if he hid all of his money in his new record label... Which I doubt he has.

smh.gif
smh.gif

William is playing with fire right now. He has put his career on the line with this beef... while he is basically living from month to month as a rapper. Not agood look.

And now that I think of it his baby momma is basically cutting off her nose to spite her face. She stands to gain nothing by helping to ruin this dude. Whenthis little beef is over she is gonna be dropped like a bad habit.

^^^ Ross wasn't supporting her in the first place, what don't you get?

That's what fueled her to see 50 in the first place

What she's doing is obvious and understandable

are we sure that financial paper is real?thats nuts. i mean i knew they stunted for the public but thats nuts. people like him ruined the housing market. livinin a huge house when he should be in a box

Mafia Music is good but should have left that 50 cent line out of it. 50 is murdering CO Ross

Originally Posted by All Ready

laugh.gif
Man if he has to pay child support she gonna get hermoney. Trust me the government takes that $!! out of your check whether you like it or not. That's the action she should've took. She should'vejust seeked child support with the law. I never thought about it this way. Unless she think she can have a career in being a author why the F would try totarnish that's cat image when he relies on it to make money?

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by belle155

are we sure that financial paper is real?thats nuts. i mean i knew they stunted for the public but thats nuts. people like him ruined the housing market. livin in a huge house when he should be in a box
that is from slip n slide from 06... im sure he's makin more money these days...
Yea this gotta be before Hustlin' got big. That cat makes more than 16k a show. I know local cats who get 2k a show. Unless Ross just doeslike a show a month lol.

Roicy & DiceLoveMe
Have my $50 ready
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. . . Son has 6 months after his release date (if it EVER comes out), if he's not at 450K by then, I'm goin need thatin my PayPal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Roicy & DiceLoveMe
Have my $50 ready
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. . . Son has 6 months after his release date (if it EVER comes out), if he's not at 450K by then, I'm goin need that in my PayPal
laugh.gif

I think you gonna win cause Trilla barely went Gold and after the 50 Cent thing it's over for him his music it's not 1% believeable he lies too much

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Roicy & DiceLoveMe
Have my $50 ready
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. . . Son has 6 months after his release date (if it EVER comes out), if he's not at 450K by then, I'm goin need that in my PayPal
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Are you gonna be hurt when I buy 50 dollars worth of Rick Ross cd's with your money?
laugh.gif
6 months to do 450? We'll see. Its gonna be close. I said dude would goGold. I didn't know about a timeline but even then 6 months to do 450k seems possible.

I think you gonna win cause Trilla barely went Gold and after the 50 Cent thing it's over for him his music it's not 1% believeable he lies too much
It might have barely went gold but I remember seeing it on the soundscan and it got Gold rather easy. What it did after gold I don't remember.But he hit around 200k his first week.

Real Talk, If ricky had just admitted he was a CO it wouldnt of been such a field day with his past. I know lots of peeps hold down a CO job and still gettheir hustle on and maintain their gangster.
BTW when he said that line"I know Noriega" I figured he was a CO. Noriega was in the FEDS down there on 152st. DADE COUNTY STAND UP

I swear some people are so simple minded...
smh.gif

The only thing that is obvious is that you do not get how child support works... so let me break it down for you... If Ross was really getting it in the courtcould order him pay his baby's mother a specific amount of money based off the relationship between her income and his. Therefore, if she was smart shewould want William to get all he could so she could get a bigger piece of the pie. On top of that he can be ordered to pay "back" child support(child support he is not paying now) based off of his current financial situation vs hers...

What you don't get is: In the end 50 is not gonna get her what she is looking for... Only the court can do that. If she helps ruin William financially shestands to gain nothing once the court orders William's payments.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
Man if he has to pay child support she gonna get her money. Trust me the government takes that !%% out of your check whether you like it or not. That's the action she should've took. She should've just seeked child support with the law. I never thought about it this way. Unless she think she can have a career in being a author why the F would try to tarnish that's cat image when he relies on it to make money?

Thank You.

are we sure that financial paper is real?thats nuts. i mean i knew they stunted for the public but thats nuts. people like him ruined the housing market. livin
in a huge house when he should be in a box
that is from slip n slide from 06... im sure he's makin more money these days...

Look at he date by his signature... 6/9/08

Also remember Jay Z was heading IDJ back then . . . So you gotta shave 75K off those first week #s
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Naw it should be close tho . . . We'll see what happens. Rick Ross has a pretty good fanbase, around 300K, then the rest just depends on marketing, and thechoice of singles . . .

are we sure that financial paper is real?thats nuts. i mean i knew they stunted for the public but thats nuts. people like him ruined the housing market. livin

Yea I noticed that. I wonder why its dated last year but its his income from 2006.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

Originally Posted by Young Easy

50 winning wit the jokes, he losing wit the music

^^^so friggin' true.... cause that slap he gave after he talked about foxy brown was the official "LOL" of my afternoon... but ricky is killing dude with lyrics, flow and song in general..no debating that...50 got his hands full

Not really though. Cats don't care about the music. I feel what you saying but Fif is entertaining these internet cats. Some probably who didn't even start listening to rap until Fif started rappin'.
internet cats dont buy music. at the end of the day fat joe is right he still needs to start comming with more consistent music on a regular basisto REALLY be relevant again. and ross needs to combat the comedy, with more comedy. theres a million ways he could go at 50 wit the jokes. it would be a winwin for everbody
laugh.gif

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:

belle155 wrote:

are we sure that financial paper is real?thats nuts. i mean i knew they stunted for the public but thats nuts. people like him ruined the housing market.
livin

dude look at the first pages... its talkin about his 06 income tho... who gives a %!@* when he signed it?

It matters when it is signed because if Ross is going off of a 2006 income that is not representative of his current financial situation at the time he signedthe affidavit (2008) he is only digging a bigger hole for himself... Right now he is basically claiming that his financial situation has not changed since2006.

Back
Top Bottom