50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

I honestly think Ross gets sooo high, he's not even taking this "beef"seriously...
laugh.gif

Is Rick Ross SERIOUS?? He needs to just leave it alone and hope it dies down, maybe he'll be lucky enuff to sell half what he sold last time . . . Eitherway, he'll most likely be on Koch/E1 before the end of the calander year . . .

too little too late for that video and Bang 'Em Smurff (worst rap name ever? Rivals Souljah Boy Tell 'Em ) to jump in. Bang 'Em talking about 50never did anything but just 4 years ago when they were really "beefing" he wouldn't say 50 didn't do work, because it wouldn't be true.So my feeling is bitterness like when Peedi Crakk wouldn't just be quiet about Jay-Z.

Also Rick Ross in NY really doesn't make a difference and doesn't show a huge problem to 50 he can go to NY. I mean it is NY anyone can come over hereand have nothing happen to them. You could say NY is garbage and stand in the middle of time's square and no one will pay you no mind because we could careless we got places to be $%$% to do.

Now what really is bad is when someone can fly your baby mom across the country throw dirt on you and then take her shopping for the world to see.

I like Ross and everything but this was a bad idea.

Originally Posted by jumpmanlu15

Tss...This 50 and Rick Ross beef is all bull****. 50 trying to gain the public's attention again. SMH.

indifferent.gif
Ross initiated the feud. But maybe you're right, 50 istaking it too far.

I can't believe this is still going on, idt anyone care anymore. It all seems fake, the theme music during 50's poem to DJ Khaled & RR initiateingthis feud because 50 gave him an awkward look huh?!.

That Ross vid is weak. Anyone can walk around Times Square. That's like 50 going to south beach looking for Ross. There's always a grip of cops at thetourist spots. Dont make sense. Why he aint go to Southside?

And he sounding extra lame talking about what this #%%*% wearing.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

That Ross vid is weak. Anyone can walk around Times Square. That's like 50 going to south beach looking for Ross. There's always a grip of cops at the tourist spots. Dont make sense.
Exactly

Why he aint go to Southside?

He aint crazy.
He aint goin nowhere near Merrick Blvd, Baisley Park, or Roy Wilkins ... NOWHERE
roll.gif
*+%* he aint even goin on that back side of the 165 str bus terminal

roll.gif
@ everybody saying ross is "losing" This beef isnt even REAL.Ross is just having fun, he doesn't give a %!+% about 50 cent, all these dudes holding their breath for another diss or update on this situation, the jokeis on you

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Why he aint go to Southside?
P.S. 140

Duke Ellington

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
P.S. 4 Duke Ellington > _______

nerd.gif

Heights stand up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Ross's last two disses suck.
sort of... but I played it more times than any of 50s weak disses
eyes.gif
OK...

...but Tia Told Me is getting a good amount of radio spins and easily more than any Rick Ross diss.

I'm just sayin'.

I know im late but im just now hearing that officer ricky **+% for the first time on the radio..

" officerrrrrrr rickkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy "

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom