50 Cent Won't Drop His Album Until Eminem Drops(Rick Ross Won?)

I can't stand Ross and his totally made up persona but he makes better music than 50 right now. Hopefully 50 will come up with some heat while he waits forEm to drop and his album will be good

He lost for switching up album dates?
laugh.gif
You guys kill me...
Rick Ross has been destroyed how many times now? ...

He's only making way for the person who granted him success in the rap game. Whats wrong with that?
Either way, it's obvious that 50 would have sold more copies than Ross.
Check the stats, their is no competition.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

laugh.gif
You guys kill me...

He's only making way for the person who granted him success in the rap game. Whats wrong with that?
wink.gif
Isn't this the same thing he said when him in KANYE went head to head. We all know how that turned out. This isn't the 03 50 cent, its the09 50.

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

laugh.gif
You guys kill me...

wink.gif
Isn't this the same thing he said when him in KANYE went head to head. We all know how that turned out. This isn't the 03 50 cent, its the 09 50.
Yea it's the 09 Fif but he always finds a way to market himself around album time to go plat...I don't think Ross went platinum yet and Idon't expect him to with "Deeper than Rap" (although it has cpl bangers already)

laugh.gif
You guys kill me...

wink.gif
Isn't this the same thing he said when him in KANYE went head to head. We all know how that turned out. This isn't the 03 50 cent, its the 09 50.
I agree with you somewhat...

Heres the thing tho...
Your comparing Kanye to Rick Ross! Officer Ricky is not even near Kanye's position in terms of fans, music, the whole nine... Did Trilla even go platinum?
& 50 set him self up bad with that whole situation as it is...
I strongly believe that if he never stated he would retire from rapping he could have outsold. Didn't he realize theamount of haters he has?
ohwell.gif

All facts aside, do you "honestly" think that Ricky can outsell 50 Cent?
indifferent.gif
Yes, 50's music is garbage from 03 compared to now but he always finds a way to stay hot on the charts - 50 is just 50
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
You guys kill me...

wink.gif
I agree with you.

Heres the thing tho...
Your comparing Kanye to Rick Ross, Officer Ricky is not even near his position in terms of fans, music, the whole 9...
I strongly believe that if he never said he would retire from rapping he could have won that battle. Didn't he realize the amount of haters he has?
ohwell.gif

Anyways...
indifferent.gif
Um...... good question. Lets see, 50 went from 8x, 5x, 1.3 million and G-unit last year 200k Ross did 718k last year and had HIT SINGLES. When wasthe last time 50 had a HIT SINGLE? Ppl wouldn't think Ross could outsell him, you never know though now a days.

laugh.gif
You guys kill me...

wink.gif
I agree with you.

Heres the thing tho...
Your comparing Kanye to Rick Ross, Officer Ricky is not even near his position in terms of fans, music, the whole 9...
I strongly believe that if he never said he would retire from rapping he could have won that battle. Didn't he realize the amount of haters he has?
ohwell.gif

Anyways...
indifferent.gif
Um...... good question. Lets see, 50 went from 8x, 5x, 1.3 million and G-unit last year 200k Ross did 718k last year and had HIT SINGLES. When was the last time 50 had a HIT SINGLE? Ppl wouldn't think Ross could outsell him, you never know though now a days.
Well as much as I doubt Ross outselling 50...
We shall see as the year progresses
smokin.gif

man 50 is foreverrrrrrrr switching up release dates... guys nowadays should jus say der album is coming out 3088 or sumthing. jeeeeeezzzzzz

Breaking News: 50 now pushing his album until Detox comes out!!!

I'm just sick of people announcing album dates when they aren't ready. 50 just needs to pick a few better beats for singles. "I get money"was great. He just needs 1-3 of those type of beats and he'll sell platinum easy. Ross tho? Once he goes gold he isn't going much higher. No matter howmany club songs he has.

I mean what would you rather do, drop BEFORE Eminem or after?? If Em's %++% does well, 50s gonna ride that wave into his release one way or another . . .The whole camp is gonna ride that wave . . . 50 won, you think he would let a beef with Rick Ross disrupt his career?? If 50 dropped that %++% this month hewould sell less that 300K the first week, then yall would be talkin about how he flopped, dropping after Em is gonna save him from that . . .

Why is this N' frontin? His album got pushed back b/c his two singles are wack and instead of looking like a fool and wasting money on dropping 5 singlesw/ 5 vids like he did his last effort he jus gonna try to ride Em's success to at least a gold album.

If Em doesnt drop or doesnt sell well 50s gonna switch his release date til after Detox comes out

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Smart move he realizes he might be able to ride Em's wave for a some more album sales.
exactly...everything he has released has been trash, at this point he has no choice but to piggyback em's album

Its not over and I think ross is still getting beat by 50. Why not come out when Em drops? It makes sense to me... good business move imo

Back
Top Bottom