50% FNF

Yes, layaway you ritard. And how does it work? Sure, your explanation sounds about right.

aint nothin wrong with layaway... sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

Sometimes you don't walk around with $300+ so you make sure you have the shoe on lock for the next day.

I didn't want to elaborate on the layaway because I didn't feel dude was insinuating anything.

I'm not sure if there is a printout but from what I was told you can use your vip card or the coupon

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Why don't you guys just use the Footlocker card that you can sign up for you don't even need a coupon or a printout?

I'll mess with the 30% and just get maybe the Orange 95's...

The coupon is a "card" this time.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Why don't you guys just use the Footlocker card that you can sign up for you don't even need a coupon or a printout?

Yea, i got like a good 400 of them that iwas supposed to hand out still chillen in my room
laugh.gif
smh.gif
imma drop them off at a fewplaces tomorrow..

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Yea, i got like a good 400 of them that i was supposed to hand out still chillen in my room
laugh.gif
smh.gif
imma drop them off at a few places tomorrow..
Yo bee its me flash, send me one somehow
laugh.gif
... Are these going to be hard to get or some $%++?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Sometimes you don't walk around with $300+ so you make sure you have the shoe on lock for the next day.

I didn't want to elaborate on the layaway because I didn't feel dude was insinuating anything.

i agree, i have used it myself.

YO!
Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Layaway????
roll.gif
Your like BetaMax....Damn they still make you??????

Besides what Footlocker has layway anyway???? How does that work you drop off a dollar day for 224 days then they are all yours??

grin.gif

Who is this guy? You ain't using layaway to your advantage then you hustling backwards.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Putting In Work wrote:

Yea, i got like a good 400 of them that i was supposed to hand out still chillen in my room
laugh.gif
smh.gif

400?! Now do you really know 400 ppl my dude?

As far as the exchange goes, if any employee gives you a problem with an exchange, just print the policy from online, or purchase an item for $1 and read the back of the reciept, the store will honor "unworn" items for "exchange" or "store credit" only for the value of the item at the date of exchange without a reciept. They will NOT give you cash back but will honor a store credit....Trust, I do it all the time....Besides, if they wont let you exchange it for a launch item, just get a credit and go to another spot...Footlockers are like StarBucks..they everywhere...Hope this helps everyone....
agreed!! even then sometimes they say they dont have to accept the retrun and ive even threatened to call corp and they were like go ahead andcall and after i called corp was like just mail them to us and we will issue you credit etc....but this might be a bit different since these were shoes thatwere on sale and i was trying to return them to a different mall since i wasnt at the mall where i got the shoes....

but in regards to regular returns ive done it as stated above but after going to one store a couple of times i think they dont like me, since i too throw awaythe receipts (i should learn by now to keep it so i dont get the dirty looks haha), but what difference does it matter since the freaking shoe is from FTL orwhatever store (has store sticker on it), but i guess it screws with their numbers?????? either way my girl has been like why do you always throw away thereceipts then and i just tell her its on their freaking policy that you can exchange or credit for shoes without receipt and they are DS still so why wouldthey get irked by it? they are so nice when they try to sell you everything under the roof of the store but when you bring ONE out of many things back theyget all butt hurt. no pleasin. nevertheless if you are nice they usually let you slide (keep in mind they swipe IDs so there is a blacklist of people whoreturn/exchange a lot etc.; common practice for most if not all retailers these days; these come up especially around xmas time)

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

As far as the exchange goes, if any employee gives you a problem with an exchange, just print the policy from online, or purchase an item for $1 and read the back of the reciept, the store will honor "unworn" items for "exchange" or "store credit" only for the value of the item at the date of exchange without a reciept. They will NOT give you cash back but will honor a store credit....Trust, I do it all the time....Besides, if they wont let you exchange it for a launch item, just get a credit and go to another spot...Footlockers are like StarBucks..they everywhere...Hope this helps everyone....
agreed!! even then sometimes they say they dont have to accept the retrun and ive even threatened to call corp and they were like go ahead and call and after i called corp was like just mail them to us and we will issue you credit etc....but this might be a bit different since these were shoes that were on sale and i was trying to return them to a different mall since i wasnt at the mall where i got the shoes....

but in regards to regular returns ive done it as stated above but after going to one store a couple of times i think they dont like me, since i too throw away the receipts (i should learn by now to keep it so i dont get the dirty looks haha), but what difference does it matter since the freaking shoe is from FTL or whatever store (has store sticker on it), but i guess it screws with their numbers?????? either way my girl has been like why do you always throw away the receipts then and i just tell her its on their freaking policy that you can exchange or credit for shoes without receipt and they are DS still so why would they get irked by it? they are so nice when they try to sell you everything under the roof of the store but when you bring ONE out of many things back they get all butt hurt. no pleasin. nevertheless if you are nice they usually let you slide (keep in mind they swipe IDs so there is a blacklist of people who return/exchange a lot etc.; common practice for most if not all retailers these days; these come up especially around xmas time)

SMH. You cats ruin it for everyone legit.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Putting In Work wrote:

laugh.gif
smh.gif
400?! Now do you really know 400 ppl my dude?

its the Homie BEEEEEEEEEE ..... If I was only able to get a card in time.
frown.gif

The stores still haven't received their exclusion lists, but they said the dmp package will most likely be excluded.

Back
Top Bottom