50% FNF

wow, highly valuable info, THANKS!
gonna print those out as soon as i get to work, and maybe go do some 30% shopping tonight!

Why is Champs online only??? Damn they the only place that has those Griffey Swingman Remix Turf shoes.

Anyone whats in stock in house of hoops in Bervely Center?
nerd.gif

I got 50% off from employee discount like a month age. I dont work at foot action but the had it for a weekend. It was a good day. I bought 7 pairs of kicksfor 260. I got the nubucks, 2 pair of white forces, and some sh*t for my fam.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Why is Champs online only??? Damn they the only place that has those Griffey Swingman Remix Turf shoes.

Champs is in-store also. I'm on a library cpu so I can't paste the coupon, but if you check the Nike forum, it's probably inthat thread. Only Champs exclusions are AM 2009, AJF4, DMP 1/1 and 5-pack Tees.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by r00m112

Champs is in-store also. I'm on a library cpu so I can't paste the coupon, but if you check the Nike forum, it's probably in that thread. Only Champs exclusions are AM 2009, AJF4, DMP 1/1 and 5-pack Tees.

Found it just now, thanks for the heads up. I was able to cop the Griffeys.

My local FA had almost nothing worth buying. I ended up with the Soldier III (fresh water or aqua c/w) and a pair of AM1's (yellow safari c/w). I might tryand stop by FL on Fordham for some more goodies.

footaction had plenty to cop for me, ill go back in a couple days to get more
got these 3, and 3 pairs of jordan shorts

50% off only for employee thou....
just used 30% off to buy something i wnt for a while... CP3 II... i think nobody else is interested on tht~ lol

oh ill be back next weekend to get more at 50% off, but i can only do that in 1 foot locker location, they dont have any of these that i copped today. ill begettin a few pairs of the white/orange low GR af1s and some shox and some other stuff

Back
Top Bottom