50 Greatest Sneaker Moments in Movies

- Air Jordan 1 (White/Red/Black) worn by a random little kid camper going to Camp Crystal Lake in "Friday The 13th Part 6: Jason Lives".
- Air Jordan VIII (Black/Varsity Red) worn by "Lil' C" in "I Like It Like That"
- Air Jordan III (White/Cement) worn by Kadeem Hardison in "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka!"
- Air Jordan IV (Black/Red/Cement) worn by Prince's background dancers in "Grafitti Bridge".

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- no Clockers? boo to this list....
This. I forgot about that movie until you posted.

-Air Jordan X 'Shadow' worn by Tyrone and a whole assortment of vintage Nike heat.

Forcing people to reload the page 50 times so they can make 50 times the ad revenue is not cool

This. Its a cheap way of getting hits. If I didn't have to do something with the list I wouldn't have even clicked through.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- no Clockers? boo to this list....
This. I forgot about that movie until you posted.

-Air Jordan X 'Shadow' worn by Tyrone and a whole assortment of vintage Nike heat.

Forcing people to reload the page 50 times so they can make 50 times the ad revenue is not cool

This. Its a cheap way of getting hits. If I didn't have to do something with the list I wouldn't have even clicked through.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Exactly why I didnt go through that nonsense. Not clicking through 50 pages

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Exactly why I didnt go through that nonsense. Not clicking through 50 pages

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

They got the wrong shoe for Space Jam the Movie. The Jordan 11's were exclusive colorways just for the movie. Complex should at least caught that.

200.jpg
Its complex, though.  Dudes are known for making their stupid "50 greatest _____ of all time" with little knowledge

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

They got the wrong shoe for Space Jam the Movie. The Jordan 11's were exclusive colorways just for the movie. Complex should at least caught that.

200.jpg
Its complex, though.  Dudes are known for making their stupid "50 greatest _____ of all time" with little knowledge

Originally Posted by Furrell

There some notable exclusions:
-Air Jordan VI worn by Batman from Batman Returns
-Nike Flightposite worn by the Green Goblin from Spider-Man
-Air Jordan V 'Metallic' worn by John Connor from Terminator 2
-Air Jordan XI worn by Damon Wayans from Celtic Pride
-Air Jordan VI 'Infrared' worn by Kadeem Hardison from White Men Can't Jump
-Air Jordan I 'BMP' worn by Will Smith from Hancock
-Nike Air Foamposite Pro 'Pearl' worn by Ray Allen from He Got Game. I also believe his cousin Booger was rocking the OG Foams as well.
Couldn't really tell they were VI's in Batman, not many ppl kno that. lol.
I have to say this is a damn good list tho. I'm surprised Ray in the Foams was left out too. And the #1 and #2 spots should be the McFlys and IV's from DTRT

Originally Posted by Furrell

There some notable exclusions:
-Air Jordan VI worn by Batman from Batman Returns
-Nike Flightposite worn by the Green Goblin from Spider-Man
-Air Jordan V 'Metallic' worn by John Connor from Terminator 2
-Air Jordan XI worn by Damon Wayans from Celtic Pride
-Air Jordan VI 'Infrared' worn by Kadeem Hardison from White Men Can't Jump
-Air Jordan I 'BMP' worn by Will Smith from Hancock
-Nike Air Foamposite Pro 'Pearl' worn by Ray Allen from He Got Game. I also believe his cousin Booger was rocking the OG Foams as well.
Couldn't really tell they were VI's in Batman, not many ppl kno that. lol.
I have to say this is a damn good list tho. I'm surprised Ray in the Foams was left out too. And the #1 and #2 spots should be the McFlys and IV's from DTRT

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Thought the XIII in He Got Game would be a little higher on the list. Decent list overall though.

This.

And Spacejam XIs should have been in the top 10. People were talking about an unreleased sneaker for years all because of a movie cameo.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Thought the XIII in He Got Game would be a little higher on the list. Decent list overall though.

This.

And Spacejam XIs should have been in the top 10. People were talking about an unreleased sneaker for years all because of a movie cameo.

Back
Top Bottom