50 Greatest Sneaker Moments in Movies

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

bennythejet.jpg

The Sandlot......PF FLyers worthy for the list?
Mos def.

Another 1 they missed.
AGREED!

didnt read but did they mention the scene from do the right thing where the white guy steps on buggin out's (john esposito) shoes? i dont know which jordans those are tho.

didnt read but did they mention the scene from do the right thing where the white guy steps on buggin out's (john esposito) shoes? i dont know which jordans those are tho.

Originally Posted by Weekz

They did thats #1, those are the white cement 4's.
List was wack tho.

Originally Posted by Weekz

They did thats #1, those are the white cement 4's.
List was wack tho.

They got the wrong shoe for Space Jam the Movie. The Jordan 11's were exclusive colorways just for the movie. Complex should at least caught that.

200.jpg
yup. those joints were actually purple instead of blue

They got the wrong shoe for Space Jam the Movie. The Jordan 11's were exclusive colorways just for the movie. Complex should at least caught that.

200.jpg
yup. those joints were actually purple instead of blue

Somebody just post the list, please. Complex is the worst site in the history of the Internet.

Somebody just post the list, please. Complex is the worst site in the history of the Internet.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Funny thing is I know they lurk NT - step your HTML/CSS/HTML5/Flash game up Complex!

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Funny thing is I know they lurk NT - step your HTML/CSS/HTML5/Flash game up Complex!

Did they leave out Fred Savage in the OG fire red III's in Little Monsters?
Fred%20Savage.jpg

Did they leave out Fred Savage in the OG fire red III's in Little Monsters?
Fred%20Savage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom