50% off!! Employee appreciation for FL, FA and Champs this weekend.

^damn you wentall out on this 50
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my FA was dry so I passed this time around..everythin on the shelves now will be on shelves come next 50....
stock locate was a go? I know friday It was workin,but it wasn't workin yesterday..oh well

^
I gotta get all my receipts, lol.

Hit up about 12 different FL/FA in 6 different cities/towns, lol.

Up and down 95.

damn man. I still need some hares. how long does it usually take for another EA to roll around?

Damn Eyes, The boys should be on you soon for that robbery.

Unlucky me not checking NT in the past couple of days. I really wanted to get some flights too, now the sale is over, Ill try next time

Originally Posted by SoleMan

damn man. I still need some hares. how long does it usually take for another EA to roll around?
my boy came across a pair of hares ... but you know of another spot that still has them?

I think EA is about a 1 month thing now with the recession , but it used to be quarterly.

* dont be suprised if they start doing 40% off for friends and family in the near future, but it will not be 3 days long of course, more like from 10-5pm. itsa rumor. goodbye

Originally Posted by never wear them

* dont be suprised if they start doing 40% off for friends and family in the near future, but it will not be 3 days long of course, more like from 10-5pm. its a rumor. goodbye
With even more exclusions? No thank you.

* dont be suprised if they start doing 40% off for friends and family in the near future, but it will not be 3 days long of course, more like from 10-5pm. its a rumor. goodbye

the last 40% f&f was in late 07' i believe, and I pretty sure it was a 3 day event.

I copped a xi/xii pack on the 50!!!! YES SIR!!!!!! The footlocker had one left and it happened to be in my size. THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

i remember last time they had 40% it excluded ALL NIKE AND JORDAN
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

indifferent.gif
Yeah I remember that.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

indifferent.gif
Yeah I remember that.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Are the dudes that copped the Jordan packs stock located or getting lucky that the store had them ?

^Cant stock locate retros.

Anyone know if you can locate gshocks? and whats the sku?

Or better yet what champs/footlockers/footactions have gshocks? Only in NY or something?

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

^Cant stock locate retros.

Anyone know if you can locate gshocks? and whats the sku?

Or better yet what champs/footlockers/footactions have gshocks? Only in NY or something?
Im in TN my self man and my Champs have G-Shocks i grabbed one myself on the 50

Kinda salty i tried to wing it and copp some eggplants on the 50 they located some in my size but the dang store wouldnt ship umm

Here, in Atlanta, you can stock locate gshocks. I actually did one for my brother on the 50 last week. And you can stock locate the CDPs. But, I got lucky thatthe footlocker had one in stock in a size 9.

Back
Top Bottom