50% off!! Employee appreciation for FL, FA and Champs this weekend.

leave it 2 doc 2 quote someone
Do U ever have any original thoughts?
laugh.gif

funny story i guess:

apparently the penny 2's had been marked down, and then priced back up for the fifty

i get the white ones, some wh/navy shox turbos, a navy nike hoody and some nike shorts all for 155

later i look at the receipt, and they forgot to mark back up the 2's in the system, so i got the penny's for 55

i love these things

pimp.gif

got penny 3's today for 77.50 and got a few pairs of shoes for my son, plus i got socks also lol i figured i would get some socks since this was the firsttime dealing with this manager and he was cool enough to take care of me. ill probably get some basketball shorts or some t shirts tomorrow if i get a littleextra money

Was able to cop the cdp 8/15 pack wit my boys discount, had to double up on the 8s, but the 15s will be sold with a quickness just like the previous ones Ihad.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

damn.. nothing to get but bunch of hyperdunks and cdp 8/15s.. no kobes or 2k9s

I would grab that cdp even though 8s are too narrow for my foot and i dont really like 15s but the stores in my area still have them at 310!!! wth, y arent they discounted yet!?
I did pick up but i wanted more than those cdps and hyperdunks.. I was looking for jordan 1s and 2k9s and kobe ivs but they are all excluded

Just curious, but has anyone that has been asking around for a connect in this topic (seems like half the people) actually been successful in finding one?

can somebody hook me up in li roosevelt field green acres, or sunrise mall let me know

YO I SWEAR 2 GOD ANY READING THIS CAN WALK INTO 34TH STREET FOOTACTION and/or FOOTLOCKER
pimp.gif

34TH ST NYC
pimp.gif

Miracle on 34th street like it's always been for me, now it can be for you!!
pimp.gif

tell them RetroWill said NT is blowing up like that at this point in the game.
pimp.gif

I wonder what coporate Nike staff, and or Footlocker inc.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This is the best move a NTer can make on some dead dead real tip
pimp.gif

Jus came from the 34th ftl...coulda scooped the penny 2's but I passed...forgot my other dude wit the hookup worked across the street...offered to hold medown...I declined....dude workin there was all in my bag tho like " 1/2 cents....ok ok "

Back
Top Bottom