50% off!! Employee appreciation for FL, FA and Champs this weekend.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by MrChery

Homeie u ant gettin no 11 12 pack

People did last time.

I know a certain Footlocker in my city that still has CDP 11/12s and 7/16s in my size. I'm lucky to wear a size 8. I hope I can use this on either pack,hopefully both.

I def know where a size 8 11/12 pack is might end up flipping that and maybe even will try to come up ona pair of Eggplants (yea I know theres a slim chancethere are pairs out there but who knows I got lucky and got some stealth 23s last time)

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Just got the word from the Footaction staff that the 50% off is this weekend.
Fri & Sat
Whoever is in NYC, and wants the 50% off, just go 2 Footaction on 34th street.
Hopefully the exclusions are light around this time
its truly that simple with this store. of course, you have 2 hook up the guy who is hooking you up, duhhh

Originally Posted by MrChery

Homeie u ant gettin no 11 12 pack

all the other packs are not excluded...and the pack is on layaway....not like im just gonna go from store to store looking for packs.....i like my chances

I Hope this info is correct...bout to empty my bank this Weekend
pimp.gif

Only empty the bank if you absolutely must need 2 have (not likely) what you will buy.
Not 2 come at you dog, but you live in the same town of the address on my MJ boxes, you can't get enough kicks?
tongue.gif

And ya'll dudes on the previous page (3) better watch your mouths about my size 8.
you don't wanna feel like Yiyo
alien.gif

thats whats up i havent heard nothing but its about that time i guess ill grab a couple things myself

Back
Top Bottom